Samknowsall

Jan 12, 2021
This game really needs an option or a mod to write on the saves. Gets confusing to remember which save is for which path

Iago

Mar 21, 2017
Saved game doesn't work, and when I tried a new game, it bugged out at the point where you need to give Macumba the mp3 player.

Edit: Loading up a save just before receiving the job at the restaurant doesn't seem to work either

gears

Aug 27, 2016
Having the same problem here... someone knows how to fix??

As I can see, it's like something is missing from 0.4 to 0.5:

View attachment 1928749
Turns out the Dev has decided to be annoying and put development into making it less easy to view his code, images and cheat thorough out his game. It only takes a couple steps to get around. That is the cause of a large amount of issues for people this update.

Last edited:

xumot

Jun 4, 2018
Just finished the game as far as 0.5 allows.
Yasuka's love route is adorable and I wouldn't choose any other route even if I had an option. I hope there will be more repeatable content with her in the future, because now there's only sleeping with her.
Asami's routes, on the other hand, left me confused. She's way more beautiful with full tan and more sex options are always better, but why does it have to be on corruption route?

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
The mechanics of the game are definitely done the wrong way, collecting money by clicking is just a joke, no logic at all, the quest system is also done badly, why is there no information about the progress of quests? we don't even know if quest "X" is available in this game or not

At the moment it gets a completely unplayable update, after so many months the game is still full of bugs, dear developer, the game looks beautiful, but that's not enough because the game mechanics require some solid improvements.

Reactions: SirBobby

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
I updated my game with the 5.1 version for Android and everytime I open it just crashes. Is it just me or the other Android players have the same problem

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
The mechanics of the game are definitely done the wrong way, collecting money by clicking is just a joke, no logic at all, the quest system is also done badly, why is there no information about the progress of quests? we don't even know if quest "X" is available in this game or not

At the moment it gets a completely unplayable update, after so many months the game is still full of bugs, dear developer, the game looks beautiful, but that's not enough because the game mechanics require some solid improvements.
because it's not a quest system, it's just clues to the next step.

If you don't like the game nothing forces you to play it, so from my point of view you better make a more constructive criticism, it won't exscuse the fact that you download the game illegally but it will be a good start

dropbear1234

Sep 8, 2017
Any Ren'Py techies / devs know how this game compiles? I've never seen a Ren'Py game packaged like this before and have zero idea how to decompile it. There isn't a single .rpa or .rpyc file at all for me to work with.

This comes as no disrespect to RNGeusEX. I'm genuinely just curious as to how it works as someone interested in software development.
I was curious as well, so I took a closer look and unpacked the game. Basically, the "data.extra" file is a homebrewn custom archive type with a bit of rudimementary encryption tacked on.
Most of what you see is obfuscation though. If you take a look at the renpy/ subfolder you will see that all the files are bytecompiled - nothing crazy but it is uncommon enough that it confuses your average Joe.
Anyway, I just finished unpacking & decrypting the assets/gamefiles. Wasn't really that hard to do in the end, but I did have fun figuring out how it all worked :)

I wish the dev would spend his time on improving the game instead, but I kind of get it. He already got his assets stolen and used elsewhere previously ( I think). I would be pissed too.

Last edited:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
GoodBye Eternity (Extra Life) [0.6.1 Animated Version+Classic Version] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (881 MB/ 370 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

King5amebob

Mar 29, 2020
use arrows on keyboard and enter, better with closed characters icon
Tried that but does not seem to be showing anything. Only have like 3-4 more things to find between all the locations and you can only click so much before you want to chop off your hand... lol

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I wish the dev would spend his time on improving the game instead, but I kind of get it. He already got his assets stolen and used elsewhere previously ( I think). I would be pissed too.
The rest of his time he spends on getting all posts deleted that mention this obfuscation stuff.
Or he makes fun of people that run into bugs because of this obfuscation stuff.
And gets these posts deleted too.
It's generally fun to hack games.
But not if dev considers players as enemies and bug reports as jokes.

I wonder where all these 5 star ratings come from.
Obviously most of them haven't even tried to play the game.
"Best Hentai Game ever!" Seriously? Lamest fake rating evah!

dropbear1234

Sep 8, 2017
The rest of his time he spends on getting all posts deleted that mention this obfuscation stuff.
Or he makes fun of people that run into bugs because of this obfuscation stuff.
And gets these posts deleted too.
It's generally fun to hack games.
But not if dev considers players as enemies and bug reports as jokes.

I wonder where all these 5 star ratings come from.
Obviously most of them haven't even tried to play the game.
"Best Hentai Game ever!" Seriously? Lamest fake rating evah!
I don't really follow the game so I wasn't aware he was behaving like that. Shame, the game itself does have potential. Oh well. For now there are other/better/more complete games to play :)

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I don't really follow the game so I wasn't aware he was behaving like that. Shame, the game itself does have potential. Oh well. For now there are other/better/more complete games to play :)
Everything was fine before the leakers and people who took some assets of the game (except when people here lost their minds just for a flag, that was hilarious)... This happen every time people who think a game like this must be shared as soon as possible as it is released for Patrons or so because the game will be release as free there isn't any problem at all in take models, backgrounds, etc for their own games, so, developers often will take actions, after all, as members of F95zone it seems that General Rules Nº1 doesn't apply to them while they act since he beginning in good faith in the community but some payback leaking the updates (specially when the developers are owners of their Game Thread) before the developers as they promise here to do, that for obvious reasons generate a lack of interest in interaction here, a worst release for low tiers (just think about it, most leakers comes from those who think that paying $10 for a game doesn't worth it but still do it, and not once but many times lol). It's like you give food to a hungry homeless and this one insult you and spits you in the face, if you can't use force, what will be your reaction meanwhile this homeless will be continuously hungry?.

If you want a quality released content and a quality of communication with the developers who are members of this community, it would be good to take more seriously and expand more the understanding of General Rules Nº1.

• Angry
Reactions: Mid4s

DammitBird

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2019
Let me tell you exactly why this game is worth more than 10 bucks, even in an unfinished state.

1. All assets are custom, including backgrounds, characters, outfits, sex scenes, etc. NOTHING is made lazily (e.g. Daz3d, Koikatsu, etc)

2. Sex scenes are fluid, made with Live2d/Spine. This makes the animations smooth and efficient - like a high quality game should have.

3. Music is consistent with the world you are playing in--- also custom.

4. Small details such as facial expressions - especially the details in the eyes, make the characters come alive.

5. The writing is above average for what most shovelware games push out in front of you.

6. Yasuka is the first "mom-type" figure that isn't an exact copypasta from every other "I want to have sex with my mom"game, where good ol stepmom is a thicc figure who is conflicted with how she feels and eventually turns into MC's playtoy. There is genuine passion between the two characters in this update, something that I feel like other gamedevs should take notes from.

Bottom line: Stop being a fucking tool, support this damn game.

4.00 star(s) 183 Votes