May 20, 2019
I can't believe a game like this doesn't have the incest tag.

Or is it the usual, "landlord and roommate" kind of thing?
Think the relationship is assume to be those complex as fuck "Protag mother died/divorced, his father remarried to a single mother with a daughter, then the father pass away." ordeal.

So not incest, since he already call the so call mother by name, which probably means she is step mom.
(Don't know about Japanese culture, but than again, culture accuracy doesn't seem very on point anyway.)

The basically "Take place in America version" of this game known as "Another Chance" kind of use the same concept when dealing with the sister and mother.
In that game the protag also call his "mother" by name...which I am just gonna assume that is stepmom.

(Oh and also people are generally nicer in that game then in this one...which is doubly weird since that game you play as a loser in an American highschool...)

Last edited:

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
What are the dialogues that I have to choose for Asami and Yasuka's love routes, and what is Noriko's blowjob route, it's been so long that I don't even remember?

Having to start over makes me lazy

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
The conversation about Noriko between MC and Yasuka was interesting. Normally, femdom or maledom sounded better at first, but I think the love route can be very beautiful with Noriko. I really want love route but at the same time I want a little bit femdom lol. It would be great if you could make it like Asami's, Dev. Still a romantic relationship but only sex femdom/maledom optional.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
what is the best route with noriko, blackmail, submissive or dominant?
I don't think there will be 3 routes after this update. And there is no content for Noriko right now. Only 1 scene I think dom and sub

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
the game clearly supports incest, although the script must have changed, but i think he should make the relationships customizable because then patreon would not do anything, and it would also please both sides

Reactions: Sayajin2205

Kloyd

Dec 6, 2020
I downloaded the new version(android) but as soon as I launch the game it closes by itself. I'm not sure, but I either downloaded the noriko or animated version of the last update do they need to correspond? Like if I downloaded the noriko special for 4.3 is there also a noriko special for 5.0 that I need to download or is my device just bugged?

Zallow

Jan 1, 2022
I really enjoyed the new update, however it feels weird because it does not change the sleeping with Yasuka. Also i'm excited for the next parts with Sakuya and Noriko, I can't wait for it !
Edit : Forgot to say that the bedroom scene with after the 2 first animations was really well done and exciting, can we repeat it anyhow ?

Reactions: Logan3000x

kengador

Aug 6, 2020
if you hover over the question mark it shows the location of the money.
Looks like my game is stuck. It wont progress after talking to the chef.

Reactions: ChadMann1
4.00 star(s) 186 Votes