milkfreak07

Mar 12, 2017
So i dled the new version 5.0 of the game from the op but when i play it says the story will continue in ver 5.0 and interacting with yasuka doesnt do anything. How do i get the new yasuka content. I heard from tge dev that the version leaked here is buggy or corrupted? Am i the only one experiencing this progression block?
I'm in the same boat

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Ok sleeping with yoriko at night does activate her new content. Idk if its based on a set number of times but it took me around 5 nights straight
Thx for the help guys
Seems to be bug where u return to the main screen or a new day if u click yasuka in the cafe tho so yeah corrupted

Last edited:

Tester27

May 28, 2018
Any Ren'Py techies / devs know how this game compiles? I've never seen a Ren'Py game packaged like this before and have zero idea how to decompile it. There isn't a single .rpa or .rpyc file at all for me to work with.

This comes as no disrespect to RNGeusEX. I'm genuinely just curious as to how it works as someone interested in software development.

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
Ngl, I in fact did not expect the Spanish Inquisition video that comes up when you start the game with the console turned on.

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
View attachment 1194374

Overview:
What if you had a new chance in life? What if you could make it better than all those years of misery and harassment?
What if you could get revenge on all the people who wronged you and get what you always desired....
What will you do, with this chance as you wake up in a youthful body, thirty years in the past?
The choice is yours.​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-15
Release Date: 2022-07-15
Developer: RNGeusEX - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English, French
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Animated Version:
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Noriko Special (0.4.3):

Extras: Walkthrough - Gallery Unlocker

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1229270 View attachment 1194364 View attachment 1194362 View attachment 1194562 View attachment 1287822 View attachment 1194368 View attachment 1194370 View attachment 1287823 View attachment 1194372 View attachment 1194371 View attachment 1194416 View attachment 1287824
Hey dev.Can ya please update the walkthrough?

Reactions: bleh333

PN11

May 28, 2020
Anyone else get booted back to the main menu when you click on Sakuya in the shop? Cause it's happened to me twice by accident already.

Reactions: UrMomis5738

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Art 10/10
Plot 8/10
Fetishes 6/10
progress 3/10

This game is still in development so it doesn't have vary many scene but the scene and plot so far are good. Personally incest isn't a fetish of mine but I don't hate the way the male dominates his sister so I can give it a few points of that.

over all 6/10
game doesn't have many scenes and that holds it back a lot/ I understand it's still developing the game but instead of adding more characters.
Put this in review instead bro.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Im always happy that Extra life gets a update since I really like this game. The hand drawing characters and the environment is what brings me back to this game. Finally we have some progress with Yasuka and I hope there is more to come. (Yasuka in work clothes looks cute AND hot.
But damn, the Yasuka-bait was nicely done. Thank god MC saved her. (Well, she was safe from the beginning)
I like where her character goes from her background, really wish to have her husband come back later in game so you can sucker-punsh this quickshot of a Mofo...or even better -> Fuck her infront of him :devilish:
Also her sex scene is hot and damn these animations :oops: (no sound during these scenes tho)
Also this :love:

But damn...
But also...
And then we have this :cool:
And will you look at that, Norikos relationship with MC gets better.
With that being said. Will we also see more content with Asami and Sakuya ? (Sakuya is good girl for what she does to this UB...and some *Yandere vibes* :oops::ROFLMAO:)
Some names are funny. UB name = NeToRu (I see what you did there lol)
And I hope we will progress the story further to beat up Akira soon.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Dmn this update was awesome. Hopefully were able to still pursue a harem and romance sakuya at the same time later on. Hope the game will let me be kind and actively accept sakuyas advances instead of being digusted. Cant wait for a sakuya content update. Hyped!

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 186 Votes