delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
Nice game, it's a bit unsatisfying that doesn't exist gore to kill all the bastards :cautious: ... like a Tarantino movie

lmshacked

Dec 14, 2017
I was curious as well, so I took a closer look and unpacked the game. Basically, the "data.extra" file is a homebrewn custom archive type with a bit of rudimementary encryption tacked on.
Most of what you see is obfuscation though. If you take a look at the renpy/ subfolder you will see that all the files are bytecompiled - nothing crazy but it is uncommon enough that it confuses your average Joe.
Anyway, I just finished unpacking & decrypting the assets/gamefiles. Wasn't really that hard to do in the end, but I did have fun figuring out how it all worked :)

I wish the dev would spend his time on improving the game instead, but I kind of get it. He already got his assets stolen and used elsewhere previously ( I think). I would be pissed too.
Would you be willing to do a writeup on your approach? Im interested in doing it myself but dont know where to start. It doesnt have to be a step by step guide, just your general workflow and tought process

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Let me tell you exactly why this game is worth more than 10 bucks, even in an unfinished state.

Bottom line: Stop being a fucking tool, support this damn game.
How many 10 bucks will it take for the game to be completed?

Sep 22, 2017
Let me tell you exactly why this game is worth more than 10 bucks, even in an unfinished state.
Bottom line: Stop being a fucking tool, support this damn game.
Everything was fine before the leakers and people who took some assets of the game (except when people here lost their minds just for a flag, that was hilarious)... This happen every time people who think a game like this must be shared as soon as possible as it is released for Patrons or so because the game will be release as free there isn't any problem at all in take models, backgrounds, etc for their own games, so, developers often will take actions, after all, as members of F95zone it seems that General Rules Nº1 doesn't apply to them while they act since he beginning in good faith in the community but some payback leaking the updates (specially when the developers are owners of their Game Thread) before the developers as they promise here to do, that for obvious reasons generate a lack of interest in interaction here, a worst release for low tiers (just think about it, most leakers comes from those who think that paying $10 for a game doesn't worth it but still do it, and not once but many times lol). It's like you give food to a hungry homeless and this one insult you and spits you in the face, if you can't use force, what will be your reaction meanwhile this homeless will be continuously hungry?.

If you want a quality released content and a quality of communication with the developers who are members of this community, it would be good to take more seriously and expand more the understanding of General Rules Nº1.

I have supported games and I do buy games that I've finished but you cant force people to buy unfinished games. I don't care how mad you or the developer get, I don't know if it'll be finished or how good it'll be when it's done. If it's good and the dev is nice I will have zero problem dropping a decent amount on a game but in it's current state you can't expect people to buy it. Especially with the quality of games on this site we need to try before we buy. I've bought several games and I'm a supporter to for another project so I don't need this "you must buy this unfinished product or the dev will be sad."

Also not to mention the economy sucks but thats beside the point. My message to the dev would be: make a good game, don't piss off the fans, go after people stealing art because that's actually fair, and just sit back and relax. GOG still makes plenty of sales and they release drm free games, if its good people will pay and if it isn't it'll be cracked.

Zaan

Feb 19, 2018
Just finished the game as far as 0.5 allows.
Yasuka's love route is adorable and I wouldn't choose any other route even if I had an option. I hope there will be more repeatable content with her in the future, because now there's only sleeping with her.
Asami's routes, on the other hand, left me confused. She's way more beautiful with full tan and more sex options are always better, but why does it have to be on corruption route?
How'd you get her the job?

SmallJoker69

Mar 12, 2021
Gameplay, navigating through the game and general progression is rough on the edges. Writing, especially during H scenes, in my opinion lacks passion. (newbie writer vibes you know how it is :oops:)
BUT
The aesthetic of the game is incredible. The foundation is already amazing. Everything mentioned above generally improves with time and gives me very good feelings about the future of this game.
AND
What would I add right now if I could? More noise during those amazing, animations in H scenes. I swear, during my playthrough when the scenes turned into H scenes the game became silent. Addition of the simplest, dim moans, splashes, background noises, etc. would increase the enjoyment tenfold.
I don't follow the blogs and stuff so don't know if the dev is already planning those things.
Just wanted to say a few words and wish you the best.
Good stuff, DEV!

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I have supported games and I do buy games that I've finished but you cant force people to buy unfinished games. I don't care how mad you or the developer get, I don't know if it'll be finished or how good it'll be when it's done. If it's good and the dev is nice I will have zero problem dropping a decent amount on a game but in it's current state you can't expect people to buy it. Especially with the quality of games on this site we need to try before we buy. I've bought several games and I'm a supporter to for another project so I don't need this "you must buy this unfinished product or the dev will be sad."

Also not to mention the economy sucks but thats beside the point. My message to the dev would be: make a good game, don't piss off the fans, go after people stealing art because that's actually fair, and just sit back and relax. GOG still makes plenty of sales and they release drm free games, if its good people will pay and if it isn't it'll be cracked.
It's not a thing of trying to force people to buy it, but a respect (at least from my point of view). RNGeusEX not only make this game, he as developer did this thread, he share voluntary his game with F95zone community after a few days of release in Patreon, but some ppl from here becomes Patrons, stole assets from this game for their own purpose and leak the game shortly after is released in Patreon, that's fair?, that's supporting?, that's respect for a member of this community?.

You must be new, but let tell ya, before this hell of bugs and obfuscation of the data of the game, everything was smooth in the game, with the developer and the community. It doesn't matter if the game is fucking good, look for top 5 2D game here in F95zone, download, play and judge the quality. Now, pay attention in the next release (one of them will be released very soon in Patreon), you are going to see the game leak in less than 24 hours after Patreon. The developer is still a member here but doesn't interact as much as in the beginning because lack of respect for their work as a lack for respect to their petition to wait for the same release they give to their patrons.

It's not a matter of you must taste to support, that thing many developers does, the thing is the ppl who doesn't care if the Developer's Patrons Grow, it is unreasonable that Patrons deserve the privilege to play first the update? what's the problem with wait a few days?. Of blue balls, damn great medical problem, but this update sucks because MC did nothing that i expected, i'll not support because of that, i'll not support 'cause other will release after Patrons Release so who cares, right?. That's essentially what i read/understand of ppl here who complain after a game is release in Patreon. Meanwhile, there exist a "General Rules" that seems doesn't apply to members who are developers here. So, eventually the developers will react on their own (some good or less than happy). What can you expect?.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Okay so, while... I'm not thrilled I had to start a new save file for the 4th time (to actually get the mom's content, you have to start over again because there's added choices to her dialogue early on), I do thing it was worth it. That's probably my biggest gripe with the game, and why I'm hesitant to support, even if I could. The game's great, there's a great concept, and I actually do thoroughly enjoy the character cast. But there's always something under the hood that constantly requires you to restart the game, and the worst part is, collecting the hidden money all over the maps again. I do think, if the dev could include a "continue" function, that starts you off at the beginning of the newest content kind of like how school of love: clubs does, so that players whose past saves that may or may not function with the newest content can start out with the newest content instead of having to keep starting over, over and over again.

edit: all in all though, the update was thrilling and genuinely enjoyable, and boyyyy is there a curveball thrown at you in the end of it.

TiberClaw

Sep 28, 2018
Anyone figured out how to unlock the Asami's "make the right decision at the right time" scenes?
Also, there seem to be a lot of Yusukas love path scenes that i just cant find how to progress to

Reactions: tranjonny

Mugetsu_x

Mar 22, 2018
Can`t unlock Yasuka route. I got a job, i got about 50k completed all avaliable quests, but I can't get any further with Yasuka. It says I still have to get that job ... Did i do something wrong?

Lazanha

Nov 7, 2018
Can`t unlock Yasuka route. I got a job, i got about 50k completed all avaliable quests, but I can't get any further with Yasuka. It says I still have to get that job ... Did i do something wrong?
I was having the same problem.
What you need to do now is to sleep with her a number of times. (So just spam "Sleep with Asuka" so you can progress)

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
The best update ever. I'm glad DEV made sex happen in this update and not blue balls us. wait for next update to give massage to Noriko. She realllly want it too :ROFLMAO:

Aug 31, 2018
It's not a thing of trying to force people to buy it, but a respect (at least from my point of view). RNGeusEX not only make this game, he as developer did this thread, he share voluntary his game with F95zone community after a few days of release in Patreon, but some ppl from here becomes Patrons, stole assets from this game for their own purpose and leak the game shortly after is released in Patreon, that's fair?, that's supporting?, that's respect for a member of this community?.

You must be new, but let tell ya, before this hell of bugs and obfuscation of the data of the game, everything was smooth in the game, with the developer and the community. It doesn't matter if the game is fucking good, look for top 5 2D game here in F95zone, download, play and judge the quality. Now, pay attention in the next release (one of them will be released very soon in Patreon), you are going to see the game leak in less than 24 hours after Patreon. The developer is still a member here but doesn't interact as much as in the beginning because lack of respect for their work as a lack for respect to their petition to wait for the same release they give to their patrons.

It's not a matter of you must taste to support, that thing many developers does, the thing is the ppl who doesn't care if the Developer's Patrons Grow, it is unreasonable that Patrons deserve the privilege to play first the update? what's the problem with wait a few days?. Of blue balls, damn great medical problem, but this update sucks because MC did nothing that i expected, i'll not support because of that, i'll not support 'cause other will release after Patrons Release so who cares, right?. That's essentially what i read/understand of ppl here who complain after a game is release in Patreon. Meanwhile, there exist a "General Rules" that seems doesn't apply to members who are developers here. So, eventually the developers will react on their own (some good or less than happy). What can you expect?.
Eh

PyroToaster

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
I can click on Yasuka when shes in bed sleeping but nothing happenes when I try to go to bed it says this
1658027026292.png

game even tells me that yasuka is waiting for me, any idea what Im suppose to do? I enjoy this game but I dread replaying up to this point cuz of a bug
998bea2f28bf8a9546fae9b452882833.gif

4.00 star(s) 183 Votes