Others - Goodbye Eternity [v0.9.1] [RNGeusEX]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Anerion

An extremely good game, with great narrative and artistic potential. The plot may seem obvious at first, but in reality it is fascinating and, in what little that is presented due to the initial stage of the game itself, it promises to be interesting and extremely worthy of time and attention. It deserves an excellent review, with time and patience it will become a narrative adventure, a game and, being confident and optimistic, a memorable experience
  2. 1.00 star(s)

aftershock3

Pictures are kind of cute, but the game itself is unplayable. No content, no idea what to do. Navigation is terrible. Rollback is fucked up (on purpose!). The game randomly switches from English to French and back.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

eliotwelve12

One of the best games I've played so far, I hope the game gets frequent updates as it seems so promising and has much potential. The femdom route is great, I hope there'll be much content in the future
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Frim der Wel

I liked it, despite of the abysmal game mechanics (money clicking, for god's sake!) The visuals are very well made, the story seems quite cliché but nevertheless well done, writing is fine. I somehow liked the (half)sister/roommate.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

moonkun

Extra Life

Version reviewed: 0.3.3

Positives ;)
    • great visuals and overall polish
    • the story looks promising, different relationship dynamics already in 0.2, more interesting characters introduced in 0.3

YMMV :unsure:
    • somewhat edgy and dom/sub heavy tone; not a lot of "wholesome" storylines, apart from maybe the tomboy (and the afro man, of course :D)

Negatives :rolleyes:
    • the graphics might just fry your computer (not sure if it's using 4K assets or what, it gets very laggy) As of 0.3, performance is decent even on integrated Intel graphics. On my machine, it did help significantly to Shift+G and "Force ANGLE2 renderer", before that it was even laggier than before; may be an issue on my end, I'm not sure.
    • a family whose mom is struggling to make ends meet, and yet the money making mechanic is to click every square inch of the house just randomly finding cash :WeSmart::HideThePain:
  6. 5.00 star(s)

kaleh

+ Beautiful art and art style

+ Story is good

+ VN concept is good but not much

+/- while overall the game is good but has slow progression (game needs budget and im sure this game better than milker nsfw games)

-Lacks of gameplay

-Lacks of sandbox

-Lacks of playability

8.0/10

i rated 5 stars and probably pledge most highest tier on patreon but i have cons.

-money clicking is a bad concept.

-game must have perpetual game mechanics. perpetual game mechanics means, enjoyable-simple-smart-ergonomic stat grindings. like creative mini games or some pc game mechanics. getting a job and gaining money at there.

-story has a good concept but more funding means more creativity. time will show us.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

The Butler

This review was made using version [0.5.9] as base and is subject to change as new versions of the game came out.

Pros:
    • Artwork (Characters (partial), background)
    • Story
    • Clean UI
    Cons:
    • Relatively Slow updates.
    • Some of the new sprites doesn't look all that great.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Crawdy

v0.1.2
    First impression is very important, and this game have a excellent first impression.
    This game have big potential and bright future. Artwork, UI etc is very well done. Story wise, for now nothing much since it just started but it already have a solid foundation to progress on. Each of the characters have life to them and personality from interacting with them for the first time.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

XaGnard

Very good first impression, but with very little content in version 0.1.2.

Still, this demo has very nice graphics, an well thought out and perfectly presented interface and an promising setting. It is not yet possible to say whether the story will work. For the first day, everything went a little too fast and too abruptly for my liking.

I also did not like the money search idea.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

BloodKnight202

Version 0.1.2
    Not much content at the moment but what content there is enough for me to follow the game and see how it develops since I found the introduction interesting and like that the developer is active on the forum.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Hypor

v0.1.2

Looks promising. Probably needs a no nudity/sexual content tag till it gets more developed.
    Still very much in the demo stages, can complete it in roughly 5 -10mins if you speed through it.
    Art style is very pleaseing and has a very tasteful interface.
    Could do with room manoeuvring radio buttons for the house.
    Writing seems to be quite whitty and nice.

TLDR: Defintely one to watch for future, not enough content at its current build to warrent a playthrough.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2600224

Looks promising and well-polished for a game still in developement. Looking forward to see future updates and fetish features (especially the kinky sort). The variety of customisation to characters and choices throughout the game including the endings was interesting. Good to see development of a mobile game in this genre.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Astrid22

Alright, this one is amazing, looking forward for continuation.

Pros:
    -Story immediately hooked me up. It has somewhat of a butterfly effect vibe in it, where MC tries to correct his own mistakes of the past and avert disaster.
    It also starts with disempowerment, protagonist is a mere human in a very bad situation. It's always good to play your way upwards in a difficult situation. So, bonus points for that.
    I'm unsure if the game will involve school setting latter, but it will be even better if it would.
    - Characters are nicely drawn and dialogues with them feels authentic. They have their appropriate motivations (except for bully, he was only briefly introduced).
    -Backgrounds. Holy smoke, beautifully drawn. I've checked artist and I was not disappointed.

I especially liked the character progression system and interface.

Cons:
    - I didn't like whole "click on screen objects to get random amount of money" sidequest. Fortunately at this state of the game, money is not required for anything. But I think it should be somehow reworked for better experience.

Overall it's 9/10 for a demo.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

MarshmallowCasserole

It's 0.1. There is almost no lewd content if you're wondering. One risqué lingerie scene is all it has right now, but is this even a surprise to you? But for a first release it's very impressive in a few other areas.

Robust UI. Like, wow. I don't know if it was created 100% from the ground up or maybe some modules and/or ideas were borrowed from other games... And I don't care. It is fucking incredible. Best I've seen in an adult "life sim" game, no exaggeration. Coupled with incredibly crisp backgrounds and animated overworld it delivers a very pleasant—albeit very short—experience despite lack of content, story, or progression. I'm giving this a positive rating solely because of this.

Speaking of story, it has a generic foundation, more or less. Definitely too early to judge. But there is, apparently, some branching.

And yeah, there are some things I did not like. Like the cash hunt minigame. A few bucks here and there seem inconsequential in the face of a debt to the tune of a million. But more importantly, this mechanics as a whole lacks conveyance, feels like a waste of my time as a player, and strains the suspension of disbelief. Please, get rid of it, or maybe phase it out. Pretty please?
  15. 5.00 star(s)

inzeed

Concept this game is very good art cool too so i want kind of this game .
    i like how each character have event and guide how to go there so i love it.
    who want game that art cool and story good badass character this game suit you.
  16. 3.00 star(s)

JMINATL

Review Version: 0.1

The Good
    Characters and World Designs: Nice.
    Content Level: Demo level
    Story: Largely pending, but solid direction. Largely utilizes standard tropes for characters, but that's fine, they're tropes for a reason and we like them.
    English: Flawless
    Sandbox: House + City
    Quest System: Decent (rather nice actually)

The Bad
    Clicking randomly a thousand times trying to find the cash on various screens is a finger burning carpal catastrophe.

Overall
    While very interesting and shows promise, the 'game' part of this game is still pending.

Notably the content that is present is completely solid without glitches or errors. It presents as the mature framework of a game with a bit of early content.

Likely it will not take more than an update or two to see where the game is going, but based on the current state I suspect it will be a good place.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Dr. NR

honnestly, quite promissing. I was surptised to see that there is french text, i do talk french so it's quite appreciable. The story is interesting and all be honest, I want to see the END!
    oh end the art is good, really good, I dont know if your alone in the project but if you need help in the charadesign and anything in that regard feel free to ask my help i'm not an exelent artist but well it's quite good if i can say so myself.
    it's the quite rare for me to do that but i see some potential in that game.
    in any case good luck my friend.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

DominatePar

Another game like summertime saga or taffy tales.Very good art and good story too.This game have alot potential i can say for sure and even if you try you will accept it.Just try it you don`t have anything to lose.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Techmyke

LOOOVE the Art so far and the story is awesome too, the atmosphere is top notch, i´m invested and cant wait for more. I´m interested in what direction this will go and what kinks are going to be included.

Keep it up, best of luck and wishes
  20. 5.00 star(s)

zobilagrosseteub

A great introduction; and a quite lenghty one. The character designs and art are very appealing, and the writing is very fun. For a first release demo, this is really impressive -- the groundwork your team has laid is solid and promises great things for the future. Got me hooked and looking forward to coming back.