gfsaddh

May 22, 2022
How could you "accidentally" delete your save?

ALL Ren'Py games save games are in %APPDATA%, so even if you delete your game files (which I'm 100% sure are NOT in %APPDATA%), you should still have your save games.
I deleted %APPDATA%, because the screen was black when I used the previous save, I deleted the game, including %APPDATA%, I forgot to keep the backup file.

gfsaddh

May 22, 2022
How could you "accidentally" delete your save?

ALL Ren'Py games save games are in %APPDATA%, so even if you delete your game files (which I'm 100% sure are NOT in %APPDATA%), you should still have your save games.
And before deleting %APPDATA%, the archive was incomplete, at least ten archives disappeared, I don't know what happened.

gfsaddh

May 22, 2022
If you deleted %APPDATA%, you should have more urgent issues than just a couple of lost save games ;)
And who does delete %APPDATA% anyways (and why)?
I only deleted the folder with the extra Life save in %APPDATA%, because some save was missing for some reason, and the game had a black screen when using the remaining save. Maybe because I said too simple, I thought you would know which folder was deleted, so I didn't explain too much. I just want to ask if there is an archive at the beginning of 0.5. The original archive was to collect CG, which took a lot of time. I am so sad that I deleted the archive and forgot to backup it, can you help me?

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Oh Noriko you should REALLY consider yourself lucky that if you end up dead or something happens to you Yasuka can't recover. I want her 6ft under. A shame the timeline gets fucked over if I do it my way. Akira yeah there's not much if at all anything at all he can do to get redeemed. It's why I don't even need to mention him. Kinda funny how pointless the blackmail is on Noriko when Yasuka already knew why she's acting that way.

Actually this describes how I see Noriko. You wanna be the biggest thorn in my ass Noriko and treat me like shit my whole life fine, what's 17 more years of impregnating Yasuka and raising a kid that won't turn into the clusterfuck bastard that is YOU!
The whole point of a blackmail isn't how affect the third one in the relation (in this case Yasuka) but the victim of the case, Noriko, who for her she believe she trick her mom that she is a good girl and maintain that is vital for her, it doesn't matter if Yasuka all this years known Noriko to be a shitty person, the point is for Noriko is important to maintain that appearance. And, if you want to blame someone for Noriko's behavior then ask for Yasuka's Death, after all, she knew all of that acting and did nothing, just waiting that magically, somehow, Noriko will going to see that not all men are trash and worthless if MC or MC's Father proves themselves, but, even if that would be true, Yasuka herself doesn't had much confidence on men to date again, then why she would have any confidence in the hope to demonstrate to her daughter that men aren't trash? after all, she did nothing to defend MC against any abuse from Noriko.

Last edited:

ShubhamSain

Oct 19, 2021
How do you open CG where it says "Befriending Asami"?

Also, some Backgrounds won't register in the Gallery even after visiting them in certain conditions, for example I visited Living Room at Night with Lights On, but in the Gallery it says "?????". Same for the Coffee Boutique at Evening, Coffee Boutique at Night, and the first 4 pics before Corridor in OPTIONS > GALLERY > BACKGROUNDS.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Has this been updated?
Perhaps on Discord, meanwhile, until RNGeusEX came with a different approach to what is intended to be with the hidden money, which honestly many here leave some suggestions... You can emulate the technique of a "Matrix Dot Printer" (at least, that's what i did since v0.1a (with the original cool flag)) and had worked for me (moreover considering the improvements to the game which now don't freeze while doing this)...

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Why is hidden money a thing?
Doesn't seem to do anything besides being there and tricking players to waste time because surely you'll need the money later.
You don't.

Reactions: unformatty

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Why is hidden money a thing?
Doesn't seem to do anything besides being there and tricking players to waste time because surely you'll need the money later.
You don't.
For the same reason when you are planning something like a game, an app or whatever software, you must do, put and reserve things that will become useful resources late in the future for other parts of your game, app or whatever software. You will not add something that later will possible break the entire work because this insignificant thing for you as a client, a user, a gamer isn't too relevant now in the actual stage of the development process...

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Also, some Backgrounds won't register in the Gallery even after visiting them in certain conditions, for example I visited Living Room at Night with Lights On, but in the Gallery it says "?????". Same for the Coffee Boutique at Evening, Coffee Boutique at Night, and the first 4 pics before Corridor in OPTIONS > GALLERY > BACKGROUNDS.
I had exactly the same issue.
  • for the Living room at Night: there are two lights you need to turn on in order for the Background to appear in the gallery
  • the two Coffee boutique ones wouldn't register for me as well
  • the first four pictures are the Bathroom (Day, Evening, Night, Night+Light on), which didn't work either

In the end I used the Gallery unlocker linked in the OP, which also unlocks ALL other pictures in the gallery, so you might want to get the "Befriend Asami" ones first before using it (just become friends with Asami when she asks you to become her "boyfriend" to make Minato jealous). I used the Gallery unlocker once I had all other images unlocked.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Hi, I'm trying the game and i wanted to explore what I expect to be the female dom path by Noriko. Is there any? From the walkthrough I can't understand where it should be.
TY

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Hi, I'm trying the game and i wanted to explore what I expect to be the female dom path by Noriko. Is there any? From the walkthrough I can't understand where it should be.
TY
To stop asking the same questions over and over again is to go crazy. Options have been put in place to guide people if needed.

in the settings menu activate the "Choice hints" option
Capture d’écran 2022-07-21 085735.png

and enjoy
Capture d’écran 2022-07-21 085817.png

Mar 13, 2019
The whole point of a blackmail isn't how affect the third one in the relation (in this case Yasuka) but the victim of the case, Noriko, who for her she believe she trick her mom that she is a good girl and maintain that is vital for her, it doesn't matter if Yasuka all this years known Noriko to be a shitty person, the point is for Noriko is important to maintain that appearance. And, if you want to blame someone for Noriko's behavior then ask for Yasuka's Death, after all, she knew all of that acting and did nothing, just waiting that magically, somehow, Noriko will going to see that not all men are trash and worthless if MC or MC's Father proves themselves, but, even if that would be true, Yasuka herself doesn't had much confidence on men to date again, then why she would have any confidence in the hope to demonstrate to her daughter that men aren't trash? after all, she did nothing to defend MC against any abuse from Noriko.
It sounds like a massive confusion or plothole, something I should probably ask RNG on if said plot of love route was planned in advanced to explain why she didn't do anything if not planned in advance, if in the original timeline she knew that Noriko was abusing the poor MC but somehow did nothing at all to stop it which yeah she's worse than Noriko at that point, love route feels aside. However, I have to hold the MC accountable too for being the bitch made dude he is for even letting Noriko do all the shit she's doing to him without consequence unless he fears that she'll just run to the mom if he does something. To which yeah he's gonna have to blackmail her. From a behavior standpoint as far as how MC gets treated through daily interaction, I can't bring myself for Yasuka's death.

4.00 star(s) 186 Votes