Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Well at least game itself should mark them as a step family not old friend of his father, that makes zero sense.

I mean seriously game says you MC has no family and Yasuka takes MC into her home because of being an old friend of MC's father. This part makes no sense and feels like MC's father run away with some woman and he is staying with his (step) mother but more importantly, MC's father has some depts and dept collectors saying Yasuka is the new owner of his depts makes no sense at all. It just feels like her husband run away and dept collectors say to her she is the new owner of her husband's debt. The game should label them at least as a stepfamily not an old friend of MC's father.
This looks like it takes place in Japan and Japan is fucked when it comes to debt. Unlike America you inherit your parents debt in Japan and Japan also has a fuckton of loan sharks and a lot of people actually use them.

I would like the DEV to further explore why they decided to take him in and why the his dad and her were friends in the first place if they aren't going to be related in anyway though.

92ffa

Sep 3, 2021
Man this comment section is crazy.

That aside, I really loved almost everything about this game.
The first thing is the outstanding level of quality for something made on Ren'py.
The quality of the CGs, god damn.
Also the simplicity of the dialogues but that didnt feel too vague.

Had to buy a patreon tier for this one, amazing job !!

Zred.

Mar 2, 2020
Man this comment section is crazy.

That aside, I really loved almost everything about this game.
The first thing is the outstanding level of quality for something made on Ren'py.
The quality of the CGs, god damn.
Also the simplicity of the dialogues but that didnt feel too vague.

Had to buy a patreon tier for this one, amazing job !!
you're right about these comments, these people want to ruin Noriko :(

FuckNoThanks

Mar 25, 2019
Christ, his neighbour is NOT abusing his sister, right? That'd just be crazy. This novel has a fuckin hard-on for abusing the MC, my god. There's literally only 1 guy in the entire story who isn't a dick, and even he's extreme for training. I hope this is ultimately for some revenge-arc and isn't just masochism.

Last edited:

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
I'm having a problem: I want to go to sleep at night but no matter how often I click on the bed it just doesn't work. It's already night and there is nothing else I can do. Is this a bug? :/

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
I'm having a problem: I want to go to sleep at night but no matter how often I click on the bed it just doesn't work. It's already night and there is nothing else I can do. Is this a bug? :/
After you seen the man in sportsuit you should have talked to the stepmom about the mp3 player before you go to bed in the night. If you have a save before that event replay it.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
After you seen the man in sportsuit you should have talked to the stepmom about the mp3 player before you go to bed in the night. If you have a save before that event replay it.
Was exactly what I needed to do. I unintentionally forwarded the time to night time and couln't finish the quest or go to bed to start the next day. On one hand it was my mistake on the other hand it's still a bug that should not exist.

Reactions: CptRexx

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Christ, his neighbour is NOT abusing his sister, right? That'd just be crazy. This novel has a fuckin hard-on for abusing the MC, my god. There's literally only 1 guy in the entire story who isn't a dick, and even he's extreme for training. I hope this is ultimately for some revenge-arc and isn't just masochism.
One thing I generally love about this game is that I actually theory craft about where the story is going or what happened in the future.
Like his friend also ended up diapering as well, so did he get killed by the Yakuza for protecting his sister, trying to gain power, was it retaliation from the MCs bullies, did he sell the tomboy neighbor to them, was Noriko trying to give money to the loan sharks or Yakuza on the night she was killed, was Noriko blackmailed or get into shady business to pay back the debt?
As much as I like sex, I'm generally more interested in what happened in the past and how the MC will correct it

92ffa

Sep 3, 2021
people are really hungry for just some line of text that says mom and sister instead of appreciating the quality of the game, nothing against it, but i mean, come on.

unformatty

Sep 17, 2017
So uhm, this version I downloaded comes with the "Noriko_director" skin (?) - which gives a warning but allegedly should work right? But I can't see any difference, are skins broken right now or are they somehow locked to patreon... magically, or is there some way to activate a skin?

Regarding this update: Very nice content, sadly for my least favorite character, but very nice nonetheless. The only real gripes I have with this game are having to restart all the time to get to specific routes - which itself alongside skipping is not extremely annoying but a tad bit - and the money clicking "minigame" to access cheats, which appears I have to do every time a new version launches and I start a new game?
Other than that I'm really enjoying the story, cg, ... looking forward to buying when its out of early access essentially.

ab5580ab

Dec 28, 2020
Just tested the most recent version (0.5.2) on my Huawai tablet (Android 9.0.1 with 4 GB RAM) -- and it works perfectly fine. You're not trying to run the game using Joiplay or something like that, aren't you?
No,I open the game directly on my mobile phone but the game was forced to quit immediately.This problem has not occurred in previous versions.It's very strange

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
No,I open the game directly on my mobile phone but the game was forced to quit immediately.This problem has not occurred in previous versions.It's very strange
Sorry, but then I can't help. As I said version 0.5.2. runs fine and without any issues on my old(er) hardware and old(er) Android version. I haven't tested any other versions, because I usually don't play on mobile.

Jul 21, 2020
Hi,
Promising game. Pretty solid art.

With that kind of ambition and quality, it'll take time ; which adds uncertainty as to what the final cut will look like. The game is still far from completion and if the arousal build-ups are on the right path for me, I sincerely hope it won't turn into one more empty tease followed by the too frequent abandonware/rushed completion ending.

Please keep writing it this way, thank you.

I'll follow this one.
Take care.

DoIStillCare

Dec 18, 2021
How many scenes are currently available? So far I've got the Asami sleep scenes, the two soft scenes with Noriko in her room and the scene with Yasuka at the end (with Noriko on the other side of the door). Is that everything?

Jul 21, 2020
Depends on the path you choose for each character. The Asami corrupt path for example will give you two additional scenes in the park and an option that seem out of the table for now for the Asami love path.

I don't think there are many more for now but I'm still discovering the game.

Mar 13, 2019
I want NOTHING but death and destruction for Noriko. I absolutely dispise her. She's like that fatass ugly bastard in the game. Unfortunately I cannot and will not bring myself to put Yasuka under the ??? Route of the Ugly Bastard. Fuck that I'll take death. As much as I wanna see Noriko suffer under him throwing Yasuka there is not worth it.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I want NOTHING but death and destruction for Noriko. I absolutely dispise her. She's like that fatass ugly bastard in the game. Unfortunately I cannot and will not bring myself to put Yasuka under the ??? Route of the Ugly Bastard. Fuck that I'll take death. As much as I wanna see Noriko suffer under him throwing Yasuka there is not worth it.
That would put MC into the Original Timeline, were Noriko dies and Yasuka just got broken after that and never recover after... That would be one of the possible Bad Endings. It would be interesting if RNGeusEX add this kind of things, and moreover some complexity by adding time (days, week, months) to reach an achievement, still one of the dialogs of MC Best Buddy said meet me in 3 days, and later we as MC meet him again like after a week (if not more). Those little things to put us in the flesh of MC, after all his objective is to change not only his destiny but part of his life depends on how good the life of ppl who are near to him is ok. But if you must really hate someone, appreciate more Akira, it feels like RNGeusEX put efforts in making a hateful character which is impossible to redeem, at least Noriko can be manage if you become dominant to her, she will eventually become passive, but with Akira... That's another story.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 179 Votes