CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
I think I softlocked the game. I can't go further with the Stepmother and Kimochi.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
That final scene is a good example of poor resource allocation:
A quality animation that you view for a few seconds, and then another, and another.
Devs usually leave that kind of investment to a final scene of an entire character arc to cap things off and leave the player with good memories, instead of the 2nd time you saw your mom naked.

It'd nice to have a game thats composed entirely of scenes like that, but it's not gonna happen without a big team fueled by external funding.
Yes, because what players really want is zero effort put into anything besides the final scene of the game and strung along with mediocre crap until then.
How many drugs are you on?

fallingfeather

Aug 16, 2021
That final scene is a good example of poor resource allocation:
A quality animation that you view for a few seconds, and then another, and another.
Devs usually leave that kind of investment to a final scene of an entire character arc to cap things off and leave the player with good memories, instead of the 2nd time you saw your mom naked.

It'd nice to have a game thats composed entirely of scenes like that, but it's not gonna happen without a big team fueled by external funding.
Man ppl are so unappreciative sometimes

ab5580ab

Dec 28, 2020
Game no longer launches on Android after latest update brings up the loading screen then immediately force closes.
On Android version 11.0.13.13 with Snapdragon 865 + 12GB RAM
Hi,man,I have the same problem with you. How did you solve it?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Hi,man,I have the same problem with you. How did you solve it?
Just tested the most recent version (0.5.2) on my Huawai tablet (Android 9.0.1 with 4 GB RAM) -- and it works perfectly fine. You're not trying to run the game using Joiplay or something like that, aren't you?

kaleh

Oct 27, 2020
can you add all summer skins for noriko in game?
at least for patreon version. there is no need for poll. anyone those patreon whatever they want, can choose with in game choice.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I can't say I'm big fan of incest but I always feel annoyed when obvious incest type of story have ''Friend'' or ''Landlady'' type of things. I wish there was incest patch for game, it would make more sense. Or at least we could have customizable options for titles.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
I can't say I'm big fan of incest but I always feel annoyed when obvious incest type of story have ''Friend'' or ''Landlady'' type of things. I wish there was incest patch for game, it would make more sense.
Incest wouldn't make sense outside of them maybe being your aunt and cousin as one character hates you specifically because their family inherited your families debt and that wouldn't make sense if you were their brother and son.
Normally I would agree with you though

Reactions: fugazi666

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Incest wouldn't make sense outside of them maybe being your aunt and cousin as one character hates you specifically because their family inherited your families debt and that wouldn't make sense if you were their brother and son.
Well at least game itself should mark them as a step family not old friend of his father, that makes zero sense.

I mean seriously game says you MC has no family and Yasuka takes MC into her home because of being an old friend of MC's father. This part makes no sense and feels like MC's father run away with some woman and he is staying with his (step) mother but more importantly, MC's father has some depts and dept collectors saying Yasuka is the new owner of his depts makes no sense at all. It just feels like her husband run away and dept collectors say to her she is the new owner of her husband's debt. The game should label them at least as a stepfamily not an old friend of MC's father.

Last edited:

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022

I read somewhere here in this topic that the developer's original idea was to include incest in the game but he had to change it because of patreon impositions

there are several ways to get around this but he preferred to change the game's idea

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I read somewhere here in this topic that the developer's original idea was to include incest in the game but he had to change it because of patreon impositions

there are several ways to get around this but he preferred to change the game's idea
I know patreon nonsense act aganist these type of things, I saw before but they could have add customizable titles to game like giving them titles ourselves. A lot of game does that and it's great fix for these type of things. Or they should make i patch and use it in subscribestar or share on their discord. It's stil issue despite patreon problem they could have fixed somehow.

BTW I just looked step family thing and looks like patreon looks step family as a incest as well... Wow... What a big nonsense.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
I know patreon nonsense act aganist these type of things, I saw before but they could have add customizable titles to game like giving them titles ourselves. A lot of game does that and it's great fix for these type of things. Or they should make i patch and use it in subscribestar or share on their discord. It's stil issue despite patreon problem they could have fixed somehow.

BTW I just looked step family thing and looks like patreon looks step family as a incest as well... Wow... What a big nonsense.
I just have to wait for someone to create a patch for this game or for the dev to make the relationships customizable, if none of the two conditions happen I'll pass

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I just have to wait for someone to create a patch for this game or for the dev to make the relationships customizable, if none of the two conditions happen I'll pass
I was waiting save page update, we got it and I'm playing now but I should say Yasuka and Noriko parts of story don't makes sense enough as it should because of this. Not hard pass but still good enough to pass I gues.

4.10 star(s) 179 Votes