Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Is there some way to find out what music was used in this game? Some of it is so fucking good I want to listen to it outside of the game, lol.

P.S - What's with all the Noriko hate I'm seeing? Literally within the first couple of interactions you have with her, you domesticate her, lmao. She's a cute as hell tsundere after that.

TruongNguyen

Mar 28, 2020
i slept with yasuka once, but then at night there was no option to sleep with her anymore and only option to sleep with asami. I finished the event she asked about the hostess job.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Hello can i ask what code is for cheat
Pro tip: there's a "Search" at the very top, and if you'd typed in "cheat codes" you might have found this.

1658298595252.png

Edit: ...and to activate the Cheat menu itself, you'll have to find all the hidden money in all places/locations (which is explained in the OP --> Changelog --> v0.5).

Mar 13, 2019
Is there some way to find out what music was used in this game? Some of it is so fucking good I want to listen to it outside of the game, lol.

P.S - What's with all the Noriko hate I'm seeing? Literally within the first couple of interactions you have with her, you domesticate her, lmao. She's a cute as hell tsundere after that.
I believe the MC answered that question. She's just like the ugly bastard.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Seems like I got one quest still open with the pink haired girl where it says "I don't understand anymore. That girl really is an enigma" What do I actually have to do? Working there doesn't do anything and talking to her in the restaurant as well. Any hints guys? Appreciated!

Reactions: fugazi666

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Seems like I got one quest still open with the pink haired girl where it says "I don't understand anymore. That girl really is an enigma" What do I actually have to do? Working there doesn't do anything and talking to her in the restaurant as well. Any hints guys? Appreciated!
Just finish the rest of the content, the paths are essentially linear right now.

Reactions: KrLosZ
Mar 13, 2019
That would put MC into the Original Timeline, were Noriko dies and Yasuka just got broken after that and never recover after... That would be one of the possible Bad Endings. It would be interesting if RNGeusEX add this kind of things, and moreover some complexity by adding time (days, week, months) to reach an achievement, still one of the dialogs of MC Best Buddy said meet me in 3 days, and later we as MC meet him again like after a week (if not more). Those little things to put us in the flesh of MC, after all his objective is to change not only his destiny but part of his life depends on how good the life of ppl who are near to him is ok. But if you must really hate someone, appreciate more Akira, it feels like RNGeusEX put efforts in making a hateful character which is impossible to redeem, at least Noriko can be manage if you become dominant to her, she will eventually become passive, but with Akira... That's another story.
Oh Noriko you should REALLY consider yourself lucky that if you end up dead or something happens to you Yasuka can't recover. I want her 6ft under. A shame the timeline gets fucked over if I do it my way. Akira yeah there's not much if at all anything at all he can do to get redeemed. It's why I don't even need to mention him. Kinda funny how pointless the blackmail is on Noriko when Yasuka already knew why she's acting that way.

Actually this describes how I see Noriko. You wanna be the biggest thorn in my ass Noriko and treat me like shit my whole life fine, what's 17 more years of impregnating Yasuka and raising a kid that won't turn into the clusterfuck bastard that is YOU!

• Haha
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
how to start the update?
how i start the update?
There's no need to post the same question multiple times -- please be patient until someone sends you an answer. Thanks!

Also: If would have searched for "Yasuka" using the Search box at the top right, you would have found multiple posts from the past couple of days where some of us already explained on how to start Yasuka's love route. It's not that hard to search, please give it a try.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
...and sleeping with Yasuka doesn't seem to progess anything either...
Well, I don't know exactly where you're at right now -- an it's only v0.5 after all, so there's not much of content for Sakuya (yet). And for Yakusa's love path I think in this update it doesn't really matter what you picked in the beginning (because all other options are deactivated). Just follow the instructions I posted earlier...

If you want to, post your current save game and I'll have a look when I find some time.

Anon727

Apr 1, 2017
Seems no matter her route, Noriko will act absolutely the same during Yasuka love route. I hope this will change and game will become less linear as well.

Also Asami corruption path had pretty much no MC input and she was corrupted off screen by Natsume and I think both Asami routes happen too quickly. You play video games together like 3 times and than she has sex with you all night including anal if you asked her about it before. So far I like Noriko and Yasuka the most.

Otherwise I very much enjoyed what I've seen so far. Art is great, story is interesting and music is pleasant. I bought the game on Itch.io

I am curious, will there be bad ends? Also will Noriko have some BDSM scenes in both maledom and femdom routes in the future?

Calistilaigh

Jul 5, 2018
Well, I don't know exactly where you're at right now -- an it's only v0.5 after all, so there's not much of content for Sakuya (yet). And for Yakusa's love path I think in this update it doesn't really matter what you picked in the beginning (because all other options are deactivated). Just follow the instructions I posted earlier...

If you want to, post your current save game and I'll have a look when I find some time.

I needed to get the same sleep dialogue like 7 more times, I figured it was just repeating, but it seems not.

If anyone else has the issue, that's what the solution was for me. I had deleted my post, but will leave this for posterity.

gfsaddh

May 22, 2022
This is my save BEFORE the update ends, aka the naughty stuff did already happen. Perhaps it will still work if you start a new game on this save file
I used this save, and the game jumped to the end of version 0.5. buddy, do you have a save at the beginning of version 0.5? My save was accidentally deleted.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
My save was accidentally deleted.
How could you "accidentally" delete your save?

ALL Ren'Py games save games are in %APPDATA%, so even if you delete your game files (which I'm 100% sure are NOT in %APPDATA%), you should still have your save games.

4.00 star(s) 180 Votes