VN Ren'Py Abandoned Goodnight Kiss 2 [v1.21 Cheats] [Dirty Secret Studio]

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Sadly not as dev in his attempt to fix things has changed alot of files so half the new content wont work with old fixes
do you have saves with libbi please i prefer that insted of nothing maybe i will get lucky without bugs i think its beacuse i change something in game please

Last edited:

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
do you have saves with libbi please i prefer that insted of nothing maybe i will get lucky without bugs i think its beacuse i change something in game please
libby is broken only fix is to restart or manually enter 16 variables into the console. Honestly my saves would do you no good at all. Because my saves and my game is heavily modded alot of scenes can not be repeated

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
libby is broken only fix is to restart or manually enter 16 variables into the console. Honestly my saves would do you no good at all. Because my saves and my game is heavily modded alot of scenes can not be repeated
only one time to see them its enough if you can share them and the files i need to replace in game folder

Last edited:

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
only one time to see them its enough if you can share them and the files i need to replace in game folder
These are saves that have not been used in the modified game however they have been save scummed. I have no idea if any of them will be any use to you but your welcome to try. I have no idea of what save is what so you will just have to try them.
I know there is one bug that will appear on my saves and its a bug thats preset in this version for most and its an easy fix just type in console
girl[LIBBY].fashion_show=0
Please only do this if you run into an error stating fashion show undefined when the error pops up rollback go into console put that in and play should fix it.
Sorry i cant be of further help. I have no idea how far along my saves are so you will just have to try them all. Load a save cick the question mark see what achievements have been done View attachment Save.rar

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
These are saves that have not been used in the modified game however they have been save scummed. I have no idea if any of them will be any use to you but your welcome to try. I have no idea of what save is what so you will just have to try them.
I know there is one bug that will appear on my saves and its a bug thats preset in this version for most and its an easy fix just type in console
girl[LIBBY].fashion_show=0
Please only do this if you run into an error stating fashion show undefined when the error pops up rollback go into console put that in and play should fix it.
Sorry i cant be of further help. I have no idea how far along my saves are so you will just have to try them all. Load a save cick the question mark see what achievements have been done View attachment 516953
thankyou :)

hamphield

May 30, 2019
anyone knows how to enable the bloody cheats?

I have to restart a new save and won't pass with the grind again

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.6.1 :

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway. Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:

moonsurfer

May 27, 2017
For cheats enabled:

open functions.rpy in game folder with your text editor.
on line 78 change return False to True
Python:
 def get_cheats():
        return True
After that you can increase exp & money from question mark menu in the game.

Console commands:
girl names must be in capital letters.

girl[NAMEOFGIRL].control+=number (relationship)
girl[NAMEOFGIRL].trust+=number (trust)
girl[NAMEOFGIRL].resistance-=number (resistance)

hamphield

May 30, 2019
For cheats enabled:

open functions.rpy in game folder with your text editor.
on line 78 change return False to True
Python:
 def get_cheats():
        return True
After that you can increase exp & money from question mark menu in the game.

Console commands:
girl names must be in capital letters.

girl[NAMEOFGIRL].control+=number (relationship)
girl[NAMEOFGIRL].trust+=number (trust)
girl[NAMEOFGIRL].resistance-=number (resistance)
you. my friend are a fucking saint, thanks

I was editing the scrips.py file and not the functions

Reactions: moonsurfer

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
okay..... I h
From Blog:

For those that are interested

Goodnight Kiss 2 v.7.1

PC / Mac / Android
okay..... I have no idea which android version I should get xD
besides the obviously different game of course

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
hagare

Um only one of those is for android. The PC one is for person computer MAC is also computer which leaves only the android version for you to pick. The ones in the OP are older version until first post gets updated with new links to the ones you qouted.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 9 Votes