VN Ren'Py Abandoned Goodnight Kiss 2 [v1.21 Cheats] [Dirty Secret Studio]

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no bugfixed version yet since bugged version was just released and old bugfixes might not work with new version.

can't believe that this game is still going on.

Reactions: Vrijgeest

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Anyone else have a bugged loop trying to talk to Evette and you get text messages from her drug dealer?

angella

Jan 29, 2018
actually shocked for once, went through some of the old bugs first and he learned abit bravo,
though some of the old bugs there was i corrected them ( Thanks for bug reports people (y) )
now time to play it and see were else .
(think i see a old bug in evette already but not entirely sure yet)
Expect bugs here too.
since new version aint updated here yet here you go with some fixes too ;)

Daddy's Goodnight Kiss 2 - Version 5.6 by Dirty Secret Studio
Date: 02.12.2019
change log : 5.6 N/A (couldn´t find it)
Size: 698 Mb
uploaded to these two cause of forum rules!

for those that dont know were to put the files, throw them into GoodnightKiss2-.5.6-pc/game folder and overwrite.
Hope i didn´t miss anything else!!!:unsure:
i put the both file in game folder ... but the error still comes.... :-(

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
i am also having the same problem as you..
I found a way around it, but it required editing the evette.rpy file. The dev made two mistakes.

Around line 161, the dev is updating

$ girl[EVETTE].scene_4=day_number

I changed it to

$ girl[EVETTE].scene_5=day_number

In the code for that scene it also looks like the dev flipped the results if you're fit enough to block the dealer from planting drugs on you. He wrote it as

if check_stat(FITNESS,6)==True:
"He pulls out a few small baggies and stuffs them into your pockets before you can stop him."
$ option=1
self "What the fuck!?"
else:
"He pulls out a few small baggies and tries to stuff them into your pockets but you knock his hands away."
dealer "Shit! Shit!"
$ option=2

When logic would dictate it should be the other way around

if check_stat(FITNESS,6)==True:
"He pulls out a few small baggies and tries to stuff them into your pockets but you knock his hands away."
dealer "Shit! Shit!"
$ option=2
else:
"He pulls out a few small baggies and stuffs them into your pockets before you can stop him."
$ option=1
self "What the fuck!?"

Reactions: angella

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Goodnight Kiss 2 [v0.7.1] [Dirty Secret Studio] - Original Size: 903MB

Download PC (148MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
hagare

Um only one of those is for android. The PC one is for person computer MAC is also computer which leaves only the android version for you to pick. The ones in the OP are older version until first post gets updated with new links to the ones you qouted.
if you actually check the "one" android download. You'll know that it has 5 files.
2 for confidence and 3 for goodnight

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
hagare

If you double clicked the file named android info.txt it would of told you everything you needed to know.

**Ren'py has changed the way it compiles APKs for Android. The Android platform is fairly diffuse. There's multiple processor types that Android runs on. There is also the issue that Android devices can range from modest budget phones to very robust tablets.

So I've split my Android releases by processor type and by whether or not I've compressed the files themselves. The compression is lossy, there is some loss of image quality, but if you have limited ram on your device the compressed version is much less likely to choke on the sheer file size.

There's three android sub-platforms I'm releasing for: arm64, standard arm and universal. Supposedly the universal release contains code that works on either but I've had reports of it breaking, (but it works on my test device) so I'm providing the option.**

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Nah you just need computer and renpy knowledge so you can fix those problems yourself and at the same time learn somethings so the next time you hit a problem with someone else's game you'll know what to do and be able to fix the problem without having to wait for a patch or update.

Reactions: Badborg
2.80 star(s) 9 Votes