This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~1.01GB
Download ~149MB

PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Seeing the messages, and the last update, I see that this developer really doesn't want to evolve and likes to keep doing shit. Another game that is fun and basic, but that and developed by an idiot, who will finish it as the first one in check.

Translated by deepl

Richter

Jul 12, 2017
Mia looping bug. :rolleyes:
I have same problem...

line 257 in script.rpy
if experience>=experience_per_level and day_time==0:
scene bedroom
"You feel more experienced."
call level_up_begin from _call_level_up_begin
I started a new game because of the errors and with the Mia bug it looks like variable "girl[LIBBY].boyfriend_proposal" doesn't exist, so I manually set that to 0, which would fix the bug in this instance.

Dev may want to look into that.

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
Holy shit wtf is this :( end the first one as he feels he can do better and have much better art. Then comes up with this. Think it's time to stop supporting this one. Honestly one has to wonder if the dev is drunk 24/7. You know what they say even a 32 stone minger with a fanny that looks like road kill looks like a super model with enough booze in your system. Dammmmn off to bleach my eyes again
WTF is a 32 Stone Minger? I know it can't be good . . . But it is bound to be funny
RED

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Kind of funny how some other sites list this game as Daddy's Goodnight Kiss 2 with an
"incest" tag, but no patch exists. Plus no way to change the relationships in the game
without a patch.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Does someone have a fix for the Mia loop from the new update they could post?
Script.rpy The assignment of the scene to a non-zero value is missing, so just add that line in:

if girl[MIA].scene_2>0 and girl[MIA].scene_3==0 and girl[MIA].control>=60:
$ girl[MIA].scene_3=day_number
jump mia_scene_3

Reactions: おい!

TheBigCock9999

Dec 16, 2018
Script.rpy The assignment of the scene to a non-zero value is missing, so just add that line in:

if girl[MIA].scene_2>0 and girl[MIA].scene_3==0 and girl[MIA].control>=60:
$ girl[MIA].scene_3=day_number
jump mia_scene_3
Thank you Cirdon. Do you have a fix for the " press her on happy ending " error as well?

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 9 Votes