VN Ren'Py Abandoned Goodnight Kiss 2 [v1.21 Cheats] [Dirty Secret Studio]

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
I would have liked to see this game have an incest patch so what i did is.....
Make one of my own :LOL::ROFLMAO:
I know,.. it's crazy,.. because i am not a coder at all :WaitWhat::eek:
If i read a bit of script i maybe understand 10% of it but when i went through the game files in the game folder i saw a couple of words i recognized and though "why not give this a try?".
First i backed up the files in the game folder.
Then i went through those file and changed "Lodger" to "Daughter" and changed the string after "Nickname" to "daddy".
I changed a little bit in the intro dialog and a few other little things. All in all i edited only two files.
I started the game and it started fine. At the first screens where you see your lodgers and wife the "tag" lodger was changed to daughter. Then i played the intro and both girls called me daddy as a nickname.
So it looks like it's working but i must say i have only played a little bit so i don't know what will happen or if it crashes when i play the rest. But i thought i would share it because a patch has been asked for a few times.
And because the original "daddys-goodnight-kiss-v1-1" was an incest game.

DISCLAIMER
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
Backup your game just in case.
I have included the original files so you are able to restore the game to it's original.
Install instructions are in the zip as well.

LET ME KNOW HOW IT GOES!
As i said i am not a coder and i have never tried this before so let me know if this worked for you or not.
If it doesn't i will remove this post.

So far so good :)

thanks

Reactions: 1player

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I keep getting an error screen whenever I click on the "Invite her to meet Detective Lux" and "Press her on Happy Endings". Is there a way to fix those?

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Can anyone help with this error?

Code:
  File "game/mia.rpy", line 321, in <module>
    elif check_stat(CHARISMA,15==True) or girl[MIA].trust>=8:
This is the important bit. Dev screwed up and forgot to close parenthesis in the correct place. Exit the game, Edit mia.rpy in notepad and change from:

Code:
To:

Code:
    elif check_stat(CHARISMA,15)==True or girl[MIA].trust>=8:
Save the file, start the game and try again.

I found that a revision ago... apparently the Dev did not since it's still there in this version.

juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
This is the important bit. Dev screwed up and forgot to close parenthesis in the correct place. Exit the game, Edit mia.rpy in notepad and change from:

Code:
To:

Code:
    elif check_stat(CHARISMA,15)==True or girl[MIA].trust>=8:
Save the file, start the game and try again.

I found that a revision ago... apparently the Dev did not since it's still there in this version.

Thanks very much worked great and ive learnt something new!

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
the same situation....
There's a multipart part sex quest you have to complete before you get to have sex with Libby.
  1. It starts after you've gotten a blowjob from her. It's the conversation where she questions whether she should have given you oral pleasure.
  2. Then you have to talk to Molly or Evette to see if she knows what's up with Libby
  3. Then talk to the priest about the confessional, and you are told you have to get a voice changer.
  4. Get the voice changer (online store)
  5. Go into the confessional booth, listen to Libby's confession
  6. Next conversation with Libby in her room she asks if you love her, you love her
  7. Sex

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
There's a multipart part sex quest you have to complete before you get to have sex with Libby.
  1. It starts after you've gotten a blowjob from her. It's the conversation where she questions whether she should have given you oral pleasure.
  2. Then you have to talk to Molly or Evette to see if she knows what's up with Libby
  3. Then talk to the priest about the confessional, and you are told you have to get a voice changer.
  6. Next conversation with Libby in her room she asks if you love her, you love her
  7. Sex
You know how i can help study Libby?

Mar 17, 2019
t
  7. Sex
thx

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Well I do wish there was a completed save for this game... I went thru 3 to 4 times. Seems like i'm stuck in a loop. I Got everyone else except Lilly's BJ to start off Cirdon posted about a couple posts back. One save i got in a loop with wife talking about Ms.Taylor and gave up :unsure:

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know what the difference is between easy and normal mode?
Also, why do I keep getting an error message every time I ask Mia for a 'happy ending'?

Last edited:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Also, why do I keep getting an error message every time I ask Mia for a 'happy ending'?
If I remember correctly, that's an issue with the code for the charisma check. I think I found a fix for it and posted it a while back.

Is it This fix?

Otherwise what's the error you're getting?

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes