VN Ren'Py Abandoned Goodnight Kiss 2 [v1.21 Cheats] [Dirty Secret Studio]

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes

On'Jin

Oct 10, 2019
Hello,

Is there a walkthrough somewhere?

Because i think i advanced too quickly.

when the boyfriend of Libby comes, i played the bad guys "No, you're not good for her" etc, i had some scene where the boyfriend ask me to let him have a chance with libby, and it's implied they are not together anymore.

But i got other scene when he come to the house, see libby, etc...

So a walkthrough would be nice.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Guys what is the gift I am supposed to buy for evett? I cannot buy anything for evette. She always says leave me alone. I talked to Mia and looked at evette fb page says to buy flowers, candles, choclate, I bought everything still I do not have the option to give her anything since she is always an angry. What gives?

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
There are a lot of tags missing from this game. Female Domination, Male Domination, Pregnancy and NTR should be added.

I like the concept of this game but the execution is horrible. It is a buggy mess, which I am willing to give a developer a pass on if it is their first game but there has been no improvement on anything since the previous game. Art is still embarrassingly bad and coding is still a mess. Seriously dev, download to use with Ren'Py, you'll thank me for it. This dev has potential but needs to put in some work to improve the weak points. Creativity alone isn't enough to get by.

Georgie Boy

Aug 2, 2020
Guys what is the gift I am supposed to buy for evett? I cannot buy anything for evette. She always says leave me alone. I talked to Mia and looked at evette fb page says to buy flowers, candles, choclate, I bought everything still I do not have the option to give her anything since she is always an angry. What gives?
Select the question mark up right ?, then select evette icon, it will say shes angry, then select clear angry. Worked for me

sonicrules

Feb 4, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 283, in script call
call level_up_begin
File "game/girls.rpy", line 715, in script
if girl[LUX].control>=50 and girl[LUX].police_chief==0:
File "game/girls.rpy", line 715, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Girl' object has no attribute 'police_chief'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
call level_up_begin
File "game/girls.rpy", line 715, in script
File "D:\Games\MEGAsync Downloads\GoodnightKiss2-1.01-pc\GoodnightKiss2-1.01-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\Games\MEGAsync Downloads\GoodnightKiss2-1.01-pc\GoodnightKiss2-1.01-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\Games\MEGAsync Downloads\GoodnightKiss2-1.01-pc\GoodnightKiss2-1.01-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/girls.rpy", line 715, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Girl' object has no attribute 'police_chief'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Goodnight Kiss 2 1.01
Sat Aug 22 14:43:04 2020

GreenEars

Aug 2, 2017
I've been seeing a lot of exceptions in this release. In my case, I attempted to do a fix. While I'm a programmer, I'm not a renpy expert, so I'm not sure if this is the best fix.

What I saw was that most of the exceptions were due to a girl missing either "ending_1" or "breakup".

What I found is that in script.rpy, there is code that is executed on load that looks for a version object and it not present, does a create the version object (e.g. "version_10_1") and then does renpy commands mostly to add things to individual girl objects. What I found in playing the game is not all girls had these objects setup, in particular "ending_1" and "breakup". From what I can tell all, or at least most girls should have these objects.

As I already had game play and saves, I didn't want to fix it there in the one time operation on starting a this new version.

So instead, I fixed the problems (at least for me) by adding in script.rpy by adding the following two lines at the end of the lines for "class Girl(object):"

ending_1 = 0
breakup = 0

After that when I ran the program on my last save, and was able to continue game play.

This obviously won't fix the problem sonicrules just reported as that object is Detective Lux specific.

GreenEars

Aug 2, 2017
I've been seeing a lot of exceptions in this release. In my case, I attempted to do a fix. While I'm a programmer, I'm not a renpy expert, so I'm not sure if this is the best fix.

What I saw was that most of the exceptions were due to a girl missing either "ending_1" or "breakup".

What I found is that in script.rpy, there is code that is executed on load that looks for a version object and it not present, does a create the version object (e.g. "version_10_1") and then does renpy commands mostly to add things to individual girl objects. What I found in playing the game is not all girls had these objects setup, in particular "ending_1" and "breakup". From what I can tell all, or at least most girls should have these objects.

As I already had game play and saves, I didn't want to fix it there in the one time operation on starting a this new version.

So instead, I fixed the problems (at least for me) by adding in script.rpy by adding the following two lines at the end of the lines for "class Girl(object):"

ending_1 = 0
breakup = 0

After that when I ran the program on my last save, and was able to continue game play.

This obviously won't fix the problem sonicrules just reported as that object is Detective Lux specific.
Sorry in the above text I meant "attributes" not "objects" for the girls. All the bugs I've hit so far relate to missing attributes.

inqu1sit0r92

Jun 18, 2017
Sorry in the above text I meant "attributes" not "objects" for the girls. All the bugs I've hit so far relate to missing attributes.
Can you please edit my script.rpy

error on victoria

While running game code:
File "game/victoria.rpy", line 1497, in script
if number_relationships(girl,VICTORIA)>0:
File "game/victoria.rpy", line 1497, in <module>
File "game/functions.rpy", line 455, in number_relationships
girl_count+=get_relationship_status(girls,inc)
File "game/functions.rpy", line 446, in get_relationship_status
if status>0 and girl[which].breakup>0 and count_breakup==1: # if you've fucked then you gotta break up
AttributeError: 'Girl' object has no attribute 'breakup'

GreenEars

Aug 2, 2017
Can you please edit my script.rpy

error on victoria

While running game code:
File "game/victoria.rpy", line 1497, in script
File "game/victoria.rpy", line 1497, in <module>
File "game/functions.rpy", line 455, in number_relationships
girl_count+=get_relationship_status(girls,inc)
File "game/functions.rpy", line 446, in get_relationship_status
if status>0 and girl[which].breakup>0 and count_breakup==1: # if you've fucked then you gotta break up
AttributeError: 'Girl' object has no attribute 'breakup'
Here is your file edited. Although it really isn't too hard to make changes in a .rpy file yourself. You do have to make sure depending on the text editor that you use is when you do indentation, you have to use spaces and not tabs.

Since I did my post I also found two bugs, one in mia.rpy and one in molly.rpy as follows:

mia.rpy

Change:
elif check_stat(CHARISMA,15==True) or girl[MIA].trust>=8:
To:
elif check_stat(CHARISMA,15)==True or girl[MIA].trust>=8:

molly.rpy

Change
if check_stat(LUCK,10)==True and renpy.randomr.randint(1,5)==4:

To:
if check_stat(LUCK,10)==True and renpy.random.randint(1,5)==4:

Dyson2020

Jan 11, 2019
I don't know why the Dev adds stuff to this game with all the bugs you can never see it. This game has always been buggy as hell fix the bugs then add new stuff.

Reactions: Synful62

Sarg

Jun 1, 2017
The magic shop are broken. When start new game and go to magic shop, you i got the error:

Code:

While running game code:
    call level_up_begin
  File "game/items.rpy", line 506, in script
    call screen store_hud()
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/items.rpy", line 382, in execute
    screen store_hud():
    screen store_hud():
  File "game/items.rpy", line 383, in execute
    frame background "#000000cc" pos 0,0 xysize 1920,1080:
  File "game/items.rpy", line 393, in execute
    frame background "#000000cc" pos 125,125 xmaximum 600:
  File "game/items.rpy", line 394, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/items.rpy", line 462, in execute
    if store_name=="Loki's Abyss" and quest_items.has_item(item_molly_ring)==0 and girl[MOLLY].ending_1>0:
AttributeError: 'Girl' object has no attribute 'ending_1'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call level_up_begin
  File "game/items.rpy", line 506, in script
    call screen store_hud()
  File "H:\egam\GoodnightKiss2-1.11-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "H:\egam\GoodnightKiss2-1.11-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "H:\egam\GoodnightKiss2-1.11-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "H:\egam\GoodnightKiss2-1.11-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "H:\egam\GoodnightKiss2-1.11-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "H:\egam\GoodnightKiss2-1.11-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "H:\egam\GoodnightKiss2-1.11-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "H:\egam\GoodnightKiss2-1.11-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "H:\egam\GoodnightKiss2-1.11-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "H:\egam\GoodnightKiss2-1.11-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "H:\egam\GoodnightKiss2-1.11-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "H:\egam\GoodnightKiss2-1.11-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "H:\egam\GoodnightKiss2-1.11-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen store_hud():
    screen store_hud():
  File "game/items.rpy", line 383, in execute
    frame background "#000000cc" pos 0,0 xysize 1920,1080:
  File "game/items.rpy", line 393, in execute
    frame background "#000000cc" pos 125,125 xmaximum 600:
  File "game/items.rpy", line 394, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/items.rpy", line 462, in execute
    if store_name=="Loki's Abyss" and quest_items.has_item(item_molly_ring)==0 and girl[MOLLY].ending_1>0:
  File "<screen language>", line 462, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Girl' object has no attribute 'ending_1'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Goodnight Kiss 2 1.11
Thu Oct 15 17:16:48 2020

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
There are a lot of tags missing from this game. Female Domination, Male Domination, Pregnancy and NTR should be added.

I like the concept of this game but the execution is horrible. It is a buggy mess, which I am willing to give a developer a pass on if it is their first game but there has been no improvement on anything since the previous game. Art is still embarrassingly bad and coding is still a mess. Seriously dev, download to use with Ren'Py, you'll thank me for it. This dev has potential but needs to put in some work to improve the weak points. Creativity alone isn't enough to get by.
Are NTR and domination in the game?

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Goodnight Kiss 2 [v1.11] [Dirty Secret Studio] - Original Size: 1.27 GB

Download Win,Linux (226MB): - -
Download Mac (211MB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes