VN Ren'Py Abandoned Goodnight Kiss 2 [v1.21 Cheats] [Dirty Secret Studio]

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes
May 26, 2018
fucking helllllll. havnt played the game for quite some time cos there are plenty of bugs, AND THEY STILL FUCKING REMAIN ALONG SIDE NEW ONES.

cant acses the magic shop, loops with some at stages, errors that end the convo completely. fuking hell.

to the dev of this game if you are reading this, do a full update of nothing but bug fixes, and ask/scoure the internet for bug reports and traceback logs, this game needs it, unless your first game has been bug tested to oblivion that still needs testing as well
This developer neither reads this forum thread, nor gives a flying f**k about people who so want to play his game yet cannot due to the multitude of bugs and errors. My suggestion is to just give up on this developer for the following reasons:

1) He has no concept of quality control.

2) He has no concept of customer service.

3) He hasw no concept of giving a good error free game.

4) he has no concept of fixing errors, bugs, etc OR of listening and taking decent and honest critiques from people who TRY to play his game.

And 5) Based on his other game(s), NO ONE can expect him to change.

The ONLY way he might change is if it started affecting his wallet. Otherwise, he is a POS scam artist that should have been banned a long time ago (of course, this is only my personal opinion).

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
This developer neither reads this forum thread, nor gives a flying f**k about people who so want to play his game yet cannot due to the multitude of bugs and errors. My suggestion is to just give up on this developer for the following reasons:

1) He has no concept of quality control.

2) He has no concept of customer service.

3) He hasw no concept of giving a good error free game.

4) he has no concept of fixing errors, bugs, etc OR of listening and taking decent and honest critiques from people who TRY to play his game.

And 5) Based on his other game(s), NO ONE can expect him to change.

The ONLY way he might change is if it started affecting his wallet. Otherwise, he is a POS scam artist that should have been banned a long time ago (of course, this is only my personal opinion).
We need a walkthrough

Reactions: libertypics

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
With all of the bugs, errors, screwed up coding, etc... a walkthrough would do no good since it is nearly impossible to advance within the game.
I played this game last year and I find it worse then part 1.
I was hoping for a mod or a walkthough by now.
Something that will give me less headache to play it.
I see with all these complains, it didn't get any better, so at least a save or better update will do.

Reactions: libertypics

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't know why the Dev adds stuff to this game with all the bugs you can never see it. This game has always been buggy as hell fix the bugs then add new stuff.
dev adds new stuff cuz he is moron and patrons want it.

A lot of errors,What is this ?
that dev can't code a shit.

btw, next time put traceback log inside spoilers.

This developer neither reads this forum thread, nor gives a flying f**k about people who so want to play his game yet cannot due to the multitude of bugs and errors.

doesn't give a shit. i joked on gnk 1 that patreon version works fine while free version is buggy as hell.

Jul 30, 2018
i do not even know why anyone is even posting any of this persons games since none work correctly and he never fully finishes any of his games before starting a new one.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyone can tell me how to fix the bugs its beacuse old saves?
on gnk 1 some players fixed worst bugs on pre-HD version so game could be actually played but don't think no such fixes in gnk 2.

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
I thought all the errors I kept getting in this game was somehow my fault. Knowing it's the devs fault is worse because starting over from the beginning like I was planning won't help.

lord mer

Dec 10, 2017
how do I resolve the talk to Mia part. I have all the gifts but I get the same angy interaction every time I talk to her and searching her room does nothing

Last edited:

Cheese25

Aug 7, 2017
guys, Can you solve the my problem? I have a problem with Evette. She still angry at me. I bought flower, chocolate and candles. How do I give these to her? Please anwer to me

eball360

Oct 5, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 283, in script call
call level_up_begin
File "game/script.rpy", line 306, in script call
call schedule from _call_schedule
File "game/schedule.rpy", line 4, in script
python:
File "game/schedule.rpy", line 45, in <module>
if girl[MOLLY].threesome>0 and girl[LIBBY].threesome>0 and girl[MOLLY].sub_location==molly_house_bathroom:
NameError: name 'molly_house_bathroom' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
call level_up_begin
call schedule from _call_schedule
python:
File "G:\New folder (7)\GoodnightKiss2-1.11-pc-compressed\GoodnightKiss2-1.11-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "G:\New folder (7)\GoodnightKiss2-1.11-pc-compressed\GoodnightKiss2-1.11-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
if girl[MOLLY].threesome>0 and girl[LIBBY].threesome>0 and girl[MOLLY].sub_location==molly_house_bathroom:
NameError: name 'molly_house_bathroom' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Goodnight Kiss 2 1.11
Thu Oct 15 18:54:37 2020

hi
there a bug here to i try 2 time it come up 2 time in?

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Holy hell! Haven't touched this since 0.3-0.4 or something, and I still need a walk-through specifically for the bugs still in the game from back then, and all the new ones since. What a joke DSS releases are. Wonder if the QC and PT is there to make sure there is as many bugs accumulating as possible. The game would be ok, not good or decent, just ok, if proper QC was a thing with DSS, but IIRC, it the same shit with the other titles as well. As it stands now, it's not even worth the effort as a time waster even.

EDIT: Somewhat fixed some of the code in the script and schedule, and and skipped a missing image from Taylor when texting(there is no taylor_cellphone_5 present, so skipped directly to taylor_cellphone_6 instead). Extract to /game. Probably a ton more errors to fix. The ones I hobbled are just the more frequent I saw.

EDIT**: Some of it works, most do not. Luckily not my messy garbage code to sort through and fix. Recommendation; Skip and ignore this garbage game, and from my experience, anything released by DSS, as it is the same garbage code mess with the other 5 titles.

Last edited:

eball360

Oct 5, 2018
here here the file just Before the bug Came up here my save files and the bug file.

thank you for a good game
eball360
p.s. let me know if you need more help? i'm a game tester with a lot of time to test game.

eball360

Oct 5, 2018
i put i in and it got this at the nest thing i did with her, the bug come up next.

my save is come to an the file.

thank you
eball360

'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
call level_up_begin
call level_up_begin
call schedule from call_schedule
python:
if girl[MOLLY].threesome>0 and girl[LIBBY].threesome>0 and girl[MOLLY].sub_location==molly_bathroom:
NameError: name 'molly_bathroom' is not defined

Full traceback:
call level_up_begin
call level_up_begin
python:
File "G:\New folder (7)\GoodnightKiss2-1.11-pc-compressed\GoodnightKiss2-1.11-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
File "G:\New folder (7)\GoodnightKiss2-1.11-pc-compressed\GoodnightKiss2-1.11-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
if girl[MOLLY].threesome>0 and girl[LIBBY].threesome>0 and girl[MOLLY].sub_location==molly_bathroom:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Goodnight Kiss 2 1.11
Thu Oct 15 19:42:41 2020

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
i put i in and it got this at the nest thing i did with her, the bug come up next.

my save is come to an the file.

thank you
eball360

'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
call level_up_begin
call level_up_begin
python:

Full traceback:
call level_up_begin
call level_up_begin
python:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Goodnight Kiss 2 1.11
Thu Oct 15 19:42:41 2020
Yeah, better to just give up on this game, as I do not want to waste more time trying to fix this mess. I don't belive anyone does. I just tried to see if it worked, and it does not.

Since I've never coded a game myself, and cant be bothered to waste hours reading through the script files, as I read up on how py coding works at the same time. If I go that far, I might as well start my own game, but that I have no intention of doing. Minor fixes with reasonably decent scripts I can do, but this code has been through a randomizer and a wood chipper, in spellchecking and more, I belive. And there are missing files too, to boot.

eball360

Oct 5, 2018
Yeah, better to just give up on this game, as I do not want to waste more time trying to fix this mess. I don't belive anyone does. I just tried to see if it worked, and it does not.

Since I've never coded a game myself, and cant be bothered to waste hours reading through the script files, as I read up on how py coding works at the same time. If I go that far, I might as well start my own game, but that I have no intention of doing. Minor fixes with reasonably decent scripts I can do, but this code has been through a randomizer and a wood chipper I belive. And there are missing file too, to boot.
thank you i let you know if i find a fix to the game, if you need it tester to try the new fix, let me know i test this one and it works. the bug go way for now.
eball360

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 9 Votes