̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Updated OP with v0.2.1

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Honestly, it's better if he stops the massacre. The 1st and for my part incomplete, he had something and yet he dared to finish it while he was still bellowing. I just tested this one, and I feel it's going to be the same. It's just a copy and paste of the first one with new characters.

Reactions: Viktor Black

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Oh boy...
I usually don't complain about images (devs work hard, and I can't create a single image by myself), but this is hard to consider as fap material.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

omega35

Aug 23, 2018
I dont have too much of an issue with the imagery, lol love how guys who fap to toons complain about them looking like toons. Want realistic get a real person lhh. Overall good job, keep up the good work

Reactions: BeastMaster59

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
So I'm guessing devs still drunk off his ass and seeing mingers with roadkill pussy as attractive and better? Has anything improved on this since the first one? I dropped my pledge as he finished first one as he thought he could do better and create art to match lewdlab then dropped this monster.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
The dev (IMO) is doing a better job in The Power of Confidence, way better than DGK1. This is going back 5 steps.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..playing the newest update..OP isnt very thorough..yes there are bugfixes...not a single traceback at all in 45 minutes playing so far..BUT..the bigger thing i think is..there is a shitload more content...alot of new yumyum scenes with various dames...and yes..they are ALL fucking scary looking..but the bodies are nice..LOL

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I've seen these model types on DAZ and other sites I use to get assets...They are "Stylized" I avoided them because they look weird. Tho G8 isn't too terrible.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dunfion

Nov 4, 2017
After reading the hilarity regarding Chucky's wife's over-bite, or the bobble-headedness of some models, I still appreciate that the dev has made an effort to use different assets from what we see in 80% of all other games. Is anyone else tired of playing "Max", or having to drive off "Eric"? That's not to say there is no room for improvement. Obviously, yes, there is...which is why most of these devs are here anyway, to learn how to code and improve their art. So, dev, thank you for your game, and good luck!

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes