VN Ren'Py Abandoned Goodnight Kiss 2 [v1.21 Cheats] [Dirty Secret Studio]

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes
D

Deleted member 1568672

Console commands:

girl[NAMEOFGIRL].control+=number (relationship)
girl[NAMEOFGIRL].trust+=number (trust)
girl[NAMEOFGIRL].resistance-=number (resistance)

money_current+=number (money)
where is the console commands ?

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
Editing the girls.rpy will only work if done before starting a new game.

An easier alternative is to edit the girls from the console.
After enabling the RenPy console using UnRen, you can open the console by pressing [Shift-O].
Use the following commands:

Code:
girl[LIBBY].title = u'Daughter'
girl[LIBBY].nickname = u'Daddy'
girl[EVETTE].title = u'Daughter'
girl[EVETTE].nickname = u'Dad'
does not work
if you type ... daughter
what happens is that the title changes to ... libby
and if you change her nickname during the game her name (evette)
becomes (dad)
It is the same with everyone

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Cheerfully admitting that i was trying to mess with the game - it appears that using UnRen to change ANY variable results in all sorts kindsa problems.

Is this intentional, a bug, or just something that this version of RenPy causes?
I tried that too and had issues with it but then I found if you change points_pool = 3 to 70 you can max out all the stats at the beginning screen. I think this game has a lot of bugs too so it still gets a lot of errors.

Last edited:

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I tried that too and had issues with it but then I found if you change points_pool = 3 to 70 you can max out all the stats at the beginning screen. I think this game has a lot of bugs too so it still gets a lot of errors.
<DrEvil>Innn-teresting</DrEvil>

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
you'd think with games under his belt and a couple going on at once..he'd have learned how to bughunt test and fix ....

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
those links are not really welcome here...as they are enemy sites ..lol...a mega link or something like is what we need..not ones that take 3+ hours...

Sorry but I have no Mega-Account or so....!
I would only help.

Sorry again..., my failure. :(

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Sorry but I have no Mega-Account or so....!
I would only help.

Sorry again..., my failure. :(
if you already have the zip file..a mega account is 100% free and takes about 30 seconds to set up..you can upload to it..post the link here..and be a hero

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
if you already have the zip file..a mega account is 100% free and takes about 30 seconds to set up..you can upload to it..post the link here..and be a hero
Or a villain i suppose it depends on wether the dev has sobered up yet and improved these aweful renders. I supported dev all through the first game and the first version of this. But i ended up dropping it. How can he finish the first stating he has a better system can create a better game with better models and visuals then release this?
Also i think its time he actually tested his games or atleast gave game to his high tier as an alpha to test it for him. His excuse for bugs has always been the same i did not have time to test it. Like really delay release for a day or so play tour gane and release a working version.
Did not play the last update has anything improved or do you still feel like chopping your own dick off after seeing there faces?
You know they tortured people in iraq using justin biebers music playing it on a loop for 24 hours straight could have saved time and just made em play this they would have cracked within minutes.
This dev could be good if he actually tested his games and learnt how to use daz. Honestly at this point i would say his best option is to start bug testing every version, scrap this do a remaster with better characters, join aa as a matter of urgency and speak to a shrink cus if he thinks these women are hot he is deluded.
The women in this are a seriously challenging wank not impossible just very challenging.
And yes i will be playing latest version when it arrives here. What can i say other than anything is better than having to fuck my wife. My daughters destroyed her she now has a vaganus

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the renders dont bug me..the game itself is a fun time waster..its the incessant bugs...he really needs to learn how to bugtest his own work before dropping it

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How can he finish the first stating he has a better system can create a better game with better models and visuals then release this?
Also i think its time he actually tested his games or atleast gave game to his high tier as an alpha to test it for him. His excuse for bugs has always been the same i did not have time to test it. Like really delay release for a day or so play tour gane and release a working version.
the renders dont bug me..the game itself is a fun time waster..its the incessant bugs...he really needs to learn how to bugtest his own work before dropping it
1st dgk was bugfest from start and got worse on each update and when dev stated that dgk 1 was finished as version 1.1 it was still unplayable if not fanmade bugfixes.

there can be many reasons why both dgks are just major bugfests and most obvious are easy to guess.

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes