VN Ren'Py Abandoned Goodnight Kiss 2 [v1.21 Cheats] [Dirty Secret Studio]

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
good god the bugs are game/story breakingly bad..this is possibly the worst release yet for bugs..

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
good god the bugs are game/story breakingly bad..this is possibly the worst release yet for bugs..
Makes me worry for future update releases
If it wasnt for the bugs i would give the games a chanche
Played for few minutes but got annoyed with the errors that keep showing up

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
These are some of the bugs I found and corrected:

mia.rpy (right girl)
Line 160: $ gir[MIA].angry=0
Line 228: if gir[MIA].trust>=6 or check_stat(CHARISMA,8)==True:

evette.rpy (right clothes_evette_belts)
Line 1315: "I've already bought all of them" if girl[EVETTE].inventory.has_item(clothes_evette_black_babydoll)>0 and girl[EVETTE].inventory.has_item(clothes_evette_black_belts)>0 and girl[EVETTE].inventory.has_item(clothes_evette_seethrough)>0:

evette.rpy (right EVETTE)
Line 2416: $ girl[EVETET].scene_4=day_number

locations.pry (right taylor_name)
Line 49: location_taylor_house=Location("[mia_name]'s House",225,450,"icon_house.png","taylor_house")

items.rpy (right clothes_evette_belts_0)
Line 43: clothes_evette_belts=ClothesGift("Belts Lingerie",0,"clothes_evette_red_dress_0","clothes_evette_belts_1")

samuel-OTS

Mar 27, 2018
how on earth do i get evette to not be mad at me, i spoke to mia and i keep trying everything but i dont seem to be gettin anywhere?

Jul 28, 2017
how on earth do i get evette to not be mad at me, i spoke to mia and i keep trying everything but i dont seem to be gettin anywhere?
According to the code, you can't.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's what I switched to make mine works:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Question of a first trip sailor in this game? Is there a scene with Evette in the intro?

Because both Victoria's dialogue in the intro and Evette's early in the game seem to imply some sort of encounter with the girl i did not have. In fact i saw her nowhere in the house during the intro, just Victoria & Libby.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I could really have used a walkthrough for this game.
There is way too much to do in a sandbox game to trigger some scenes.
If you don't do something exactly the game crashes
It crashed for me twice already in 2 diferent paths.
Searching Evette's room game crashes.
At the park talking to Mia about Evette game ctaches.
The rollback or ignore button don't help. It just crashes.
Do I have to start from the beginning and try to stay on Evette's good side or something like that?

Reactions: libertypics

draceyes

Apr 25, 2017
hmm found bug in molly event in graveyard.
easy fix again. :rolleyes: thx for the other bug fixes :)
sofar its gone smooth ingame.

Error :
File "game/molly.rpy", line 1256, in <module>
if girl[MOLLY].graveyeard==0:
AttributeError: 'Girl' object has no attribute 'graveyeard'

should be:
if girl[MOLLY].graveyard==0:

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I tried that too and had issues with it but then I found if you change points_pool = 3 to 70 you can max out all the stats at the beginning screen. I think this game has a lot of bugs too so it still gets a lot of errors.
How do i do that exactly? Please guide a poor ignoramus.

Also, can anyone explain how/why i did not meet Evette in the intro, if the whole game premise seems to hinge in the MC having such an encounter late night at his house? Talked with Libby, stared at her feet, had sex with the wife, but no luck coming across Evette, just her empty room.

Last edited:

draceyes

Apr 25, 2017
im using notepad++ since i can see the line numbers, but any notepad or word can do
, been trying to see diffrent routes to hunt bugs atm, if you want i can upload the files instead.
since thanks to
MegaWolfenstein, JiraiyaSennin, poof620
for more bug fixes :)

not coming across evette and empty room seems wierd never ran into that problem, only times i didn´t see her, was when she was at drugdealer house but thats at start really, are you using the new release!?

havn´t found out everything since bugs keep me from having a ok time with the game. still trying to figure out molly at graveyard seems there a stop in event after some time, but i suspect it to be end event in this release:unsure: or i fcked up someplace again,

and by libby not sure since im still playing.
the fixes sofar thx to above members (y)

Last edited:

jheard130

Mar 17, 2019
fix for searching evettes room when shes mad at you and you can ask mia about it

i still get the error with evette no matter where i go have high trust with mia and applied both bug fix patches the evette and mia in the game folder and they do not work.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
im using using notepad++ since i can see the line numbers, but any notepad or word can do
, been trying to see diffrent routes to hunt bugs atm, if you want i can upload the files instead.
since thanks to
MegaWolfenstein, JiraiyaSennin, poof620
for more bug fixes :)

not coming across evette and empty room seems wierd never ran into that problem, only times i didn´t see her, was when she was at drugdealer house but thats at start really, are you using the new release!?

havn´t found out everything since bugs keep me from having a ok time with the game. still trying to figure out molly at graveyard seems there a stop in event after some time, but i suspect it to be end event in this release:unsure: or i fcked up someplace again,

and by libby not sure since im still playing.
Yup, got the most recent version of the game yesterday, trying to play it for the 1st time ever.

And just to be clear, it's just in the intro that i did not meet Evette. She appears normally in the game, it's just that even early on there are citations (Victoria's comment in the intro upon seeing him hard, Evette's own dialogue when you talk with her in day 1) of something happening between Eli/Mr. Jones and her when she arrives late at night - but i saw no such scene, so uncertain if my game is buggy or somehow screwed up out of ignorance.

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes