VN Ren'Py Abandoned Goodnight Kiss 2 [v1.21 Cheats] [Dirty Secret Studio]

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I’m not sure whether to be excited or repulsed.

Some of these disturbing render expressions I expect to see in Horror Movies. :oops: :coffee:

Reactions: Major Wanker

Krum13

Dec 22, 2017
evri secand clic eror ???

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/locations.rpy", line 179, in script
$ renpy.jump(target_label)
ScriptError: could not find label '0'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Top Secret\GoodnightKiss2-51-pc\Goodnight Kiss 2 v0.5.1\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Top Secret\GoodnightKiss2-51-pc\Goodnight Kiss 2 v0.5.1\renpy\main.py", line 525, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Top Secret\GoodnightKiss2-51-pc\Goodnight Kiss 2 v0.5.1\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Top Secret\GoodnightKiss2-51-pc\Goodnight Kiss 2 v0.5.1\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/locations.rpy", line 179, in script
$ renpy.jump(target_label)
File "C:\Top Secret\GoodnightKiss2-51-pc\Goodnight Kiss 2 v0.5.1\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label '0'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Goodnight Kiss 2 .5.1
Thu Nov 07 19:09:21 2019

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
Game isnt bad
But most of the time while you try to talk someone or go somwhere you get a error :rolleyes:

Nakathor

Jul 15, 2017
The game is not that bad but gosh there are so many typo problem in the code leading to a lot of errors... I spent half the time going to rpy files to correct them it's insane (like "gir" instead of "girl", "evetet" instead of "evette"...), take your time my friend, most of people here won't take time to correct it and just close the game.

Reactions: JimMorrison19

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
The game is not that bad but gosh there are so many typo problem in the code leading to a lot of errors... I spent half the time going to rpy files to correct them it's insane (like "gir" instead of "girl", "evetet" instead of "evette"...), take your time my friend, most of people here won't take time to correct it and just close the game.
Was not planning to play it again anyway A game with so many bugs i just ignore the thread so i'm sure i wont download it anymore

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
if you are correcting rpy's..be a true hero and share for us that are derps with code :D

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
Not surprised to hear this game is a bug filled mess like the last one. Guess I will be skipping this one.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
yup..everything the dev creates gets the custom deluxe ALL the bugs suite of options :p pity..cause the games are fun time wasters when they aint popping up tracebacks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Was the first game also so bad ?
yes and didn't get any better (actually worse) and then dev stated that it's completed (with all bugs still in) and started this. players "mods" fix most things so game (orig. and hd dgk 1) can be played.

• Wow
Reactions: _Utakata_

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Is that why every time the MC tries to talk to Mia about Evette there is an unhandled exception? What file or files do I need to edit to make it work?

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes