VN Ren'Py Abandoned Goodnight Kiss 2 [v1.21 Cheats] [Dirty Secret Studio]

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes

poof620

Feb 15, 2018
i still get the error with evette no matter where i go have high trust with mia and applied both bug fix patches the evette and mia in the game folder and they do not work.
Can you post the error log so we can see about a fix for you?

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
ahh that scene go computer room to get it;) sonico
In the intro? how do i do that?

PS: i did find out in Libby's room you can look at the mirror instead of approaching her and that extends the scene at least a bit.

And now i get the "go to your den" option for the first time ever when downstairs.

Last edited:
Reactions: draceyes

draceyes

Apr 25, 2017
yup intro, restart game if you want to see it. thats all there is to it. sofar i seen 3 route
In the intro? how do i do that?
yup in intro go downstairs and hit the arrow in buttom screen in living room, you should get the scene when you enter

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Is anyone else having problems with enabling console commands? I know i did the changes in 00console.rpy from False to True but when i click Ctrl+O, nothing happens.

Also, i seem to have leveled up, what do i do with that?
Ah, you only get to spend the upgrades the following day, fine.

When Evette shows me the belts outfit, she appears with the red dress instead, at least for the front. Did anyone else meet that bug?

Also, any hints on how to get rid of brat, i mean, Brett? ;-)

Last edited:

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
When Evette shows me the belts outfit, she appears with the red dress instead, at least for the front. Did anyone else meet that bug?
Same thing happens in my game too. Haven't tried the other lingerie yet but I'll get to that.

I convinced Brett to break up with Libby and now all she does is mope when I see her. You can talk with her as normal but she's clearly upset. Can't seem to get past that stage and get anything else going.

This game is a buggy mess. Thank you to draceyes and poof620 for their fixes. This dev really does not seem to have a handle on RenPy. Every release is very buggy.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Same thing happens in my game too. Haven't tried the other lingerie yet but I'll get to that.

I convinced Brett to break up with Libby and now all she does is mope when I see her. You can talk with her as normal but she's clearly upset. Can't seem to get past that stage and get anything else going.

This game is a buggy mess. Thank you to draceyes and poof620 for their fixes. This dev really does not seem to have a handle on RenPy. Every release is very buggy.
Basically the same problems i have had. Also, can't seem to advance with Molly beyond massaging her boobs, her adress unlocked her mom, but not much beside that so far. Detective Lux is also a total failure for me up to this point.

Question, does anyone know if is it possible to have sex with Evette or do things with her in the shower?

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Wrong text in minigame.rpy (right Hamburger)
Line 314: text "Hamurger"
Line 322: text "Hamurger"

Despite having corrected the names in "items.rpy" and in "locations.rpy":

clothes_evette_belts = ClothesGift ("Belts Lingerie", 0, "clothes_evette_belts_0", "clothes_evette_belts_1")

and

location_taylor_house=Location("[taylor_name]'s House",225,450,"icon_house.png","taylor_house")

the game continues to show Evette with the red dress and call "Taylor's house" -> "Mia's house" ....

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
hmm found bug in molly event in graveyard.
easy fix again. :rolleyes: thx for the other bug fixes :)
sofar its gone smooth ingame.

Error :
File "game/molly.rpy", line 1256, in <module>
if girl[MOLLY].graveyeard==0:
AttributeError: 'Girl' object has no attribute 'graveyeard'

should be:
if girl[MOLLY].graveyard==0:
Speaking of the graveyard, did anyone else have an error where on clicking "titjob" or "grope" the game just skips without showing the scene?

Strange

Aug 7, 2017
View attachment 259679

Overview:
GNK2 is a sandbox style visual novel where you play as Eli Jones, a middle aged man who has the gates of temptation thrown open for him by a mischievous young coed. Can you control yourself or will you bang your way through all the women in town? Will you abuse your power and authority? Or will you be a good man (where's the fun in that?)​

Thread Updated: 2019-11-07
Release Date: 2019-11-07
Developer: Dirty Secret Studio
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -

View attachment 259672 View attachment 259673 View attachment 259674 View attachment 259675 View attachment 259676 View attachment 259677 View attachment 259678
View attachment 259679

Overview:
GNK2 is a sandbox style visual novel where you play as Eli Jones, a middle aged man who has the gates of temptation thrown open for him by a mischievous young coed. Can you control yourself or will you bang your way through all the women in town? Will you abuse your power and authority? Or will you be a good man (where's the fun in that?)​

Thread Updated: 2019-11-07
Release Date: 2019-11-07
Developer: Dirty Secret Studio
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -

View attachment 259672 View attachment 259673 View attachment 259674 View attachment 259675 View attachment 259676 View attachment 259677 View attachment 259678

jheard130

Mar 17, 2019
Can you post the error log so we can see about a fix for you?

here is the error log

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 223, in script call
call level_up_begin from _call_level_up_begin
File "game/evette.rpy", line 134, in script
if get_stat(INTELLIGENCE,8)==True or get_stat(STEALTH,10)==True:
File "E:\PC Games\GoodnightKiss2-.5.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1807, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "E:\PC Games\GoodnightKiss2-.5.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1961, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "E:\PC Games\GoodnightKiss2-.5.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1954, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/evette.rpy", line 134, in <module>
TypeError: get_stat() takes exactly 1 argument (2 given)

While running game code:
File "game/evette.rpy", line 134, in script
File "game/evette.rpy", line 134, in <module>
TypeError: get_stat() takes exactly 1 argument (2 given)

Nakathor

Jul 15, 2017
if you are correcting rpy's..be a true hero and share for us that are derps with code :D
You are right haha, but I don't even "finish" the actual content (I'm too lazy to trigger event or grind) in the game so I guess there is still some errors...
Here is my files located in < Goodnight Kiss 2 v0.5.1\game\ >.
I just edited some typo errors, but there is some bigger errors, like you can have too much money or stats and it bugged the game too, and I'm way too lazy to correct it, the game isn't good enough, and for me it is the dev's job to do a clean game. :p

Nakathor

Jul 15, 2017
Is that why every time the MC tries to talk to Mia about Evette there is an unhandled exception? What file or files do I need to edit to make it work?
Probably, it is easy to see if it's a typo problem or not when you see the error on your screen...

I remember an error like yours yep, when Evette is angry against you, you want to talk to Mia to find a solution when she is at the cafe and... tada, error. So yeah in this case, I think it was the name Evette with a wrong typo, leading to an error.

If you want to play a little more, here is the rpy files I have in " Goodnight Kiss 2 v0.5.1\game ", there is probably still some typo error because I'm too lazy to do everything possible in the game... and I know there is some errors when you have too much money or stats... I don't understand how the dev makes it work haha

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dev makes game and players fix bugs. guess who gets the money?

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Here is my contribution. Find corrections related to: locations, evette, molly, items, mia, ms taylor, and others. Unfortunately to see the changes you have to start a new game (I don't know why, but despite having made the corrections, the old saves don't see them ...) so as a bonus you will find the activated cheat code (y)
View attachment correct_rpy.rar

P.s. : I naturally corrected everything I found during my game, so I may have missed something

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes