swewolf

Oct 31, 2019
Oke, maybe a walkthrough would be good for me ... I try to do the choices to get harem path, but i ended not f.king Clover path ...

Jan 23, 2022
After court hearing Jenny, Nadezhda and Cory in diner talk and Nadezhda tells Jenny that child was consived trough cientific way not the fun way. But i did it fun way, fuck Nadezhda every time i could. Is this a bug or did i pick some wrong chois? I notice there are some cases where example movie choises are are "linked" wrong and picking Clover favorite movie comes out as Corys favorite. What is the chois that maters here or is it just that there is not other scene jet?( datezhda lust 18 trust0)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch 15 + IC + Cheat by RIC0H

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 426 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

xxsxxsxsxx

Apr 28, 2023
Bug in chapter 8: in front of the liquor store, choosing "done" skips over the path selection scene, and you are stuck with neither clover or cory.

xxsxxsxsxx

Apr 28, 2023
Oke, maybe a walkthrough would be good for me ... I try to do the choices to get harem path, but i ended not f.king Clover path ...
Maximize trust for clover and cory. Run out of money in front of the liquor store in chapter 7 to get to the path selection scene. Chose "I want you both".

Reactions: swewolf

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
The only other way I can think of is go to the identities file in the game folder and change the first line $ first_name=Will to $ first_name=your name. Hope that works.
Yeh, Changed both references to Will and removed the rpyc file, just in case, but nah still shows Will in the text box.

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Yeh, Changed both references to Will and removed the rpyc file, just in case, but nah still shows Will in the text box.
the name changes are bit more complicated than just a search and replace ... 'will' is also used as used a verb so each occurance has to be examined. Also there are places where the wrong character's variable is used so speakers and relationship is not always displayed correctly. On the plus side if you set Clover's relationship to 'daugther' (all lowercase) you don't need the incest patch ... although some dialogues need a branch to make sense ...

Tempest9

Oct 22, 2018
chapter 1 after watching a movie with clover is bugged or sth?
after that, there is a scene with jenny in bed talking with some male voice and than - "thank you for playing" - wait for january update
what the fork?

rowgran

Jun 13, 2018
after that, there is a scene with jenny in bed talking with some male voice and than - "thank you for playing" - wait for january update
what the fork?
Getting the same thing, might be something wrong with the update. Note I am using both the cheat mod and identity mod, are you doing the same?

fridde

Apr 23, 2017
what the fork?
have the same issue 3min "gameplay" and game is done :D ..
Also I am using both the cheat mod and identity mod . Anyone got the same without mods?

EDIT2: happend without mods too.

Last edited:

rowgran

Jun 13, 2018
heads up, you can skip the prolauge with chapter select if you want to. though we seem to miss a major starting event with blondie then. if you cannot wait for a fix there is your go around.

yosef66

Aug 28, 2022
At the beginning, is there any actual way to peek on Clover? Even tried with the cheating and just doesn't seem possible to get that option to work.

3.00 star(s) 12 Votes