cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What IS even that supposed to be? Like it's falling off the top row of teeth.
chapter 1 after watching a movie with clover is bugged or sth?
after that, there is a scene with jenny in bed talking with some male voice and than - "thank you for playing" - wait for january update
what the fork?
as I have said, normal from this dev.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Yeah, I'm running into all the bugs folks are talking about as well. Too bad.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
This is really weird, maybe somebody can help me. At first, I dl the compressed version and I added the mods. The game played fine up to the point where the mom got the threatening phone call and the game ended right there, saying something about, see you in January.......So I dl the compressed version without the mods and the cheats were still in the game and it ended with the mom getting the call again, same spot. So now, I dl the full game and without the mods and the cheats were still in the game and it ended the same way. I know that there is a lot more in this game, but, I can't get to it. I am dumbfounded as to what to do. Can somebody help me?

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Lol How do you break a game this late in development.
I've searched the code and the issue is they named (AT LEAST) two call positions the same thing

way to test your game from the beginning

Reactions: Samken

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Is there a console command that can be used to jump ahead of the clover/movie/jenny scene thats bugged?

mrdhrrflu

Dec 15, 2021
Is there a console command that can be used to jump ahead of the clover/movie/jenny scene thats bugged?
What I did to bypass that is start a new game from an older update, and you just need to do that until the scene Cory shows up at the door. After that I saved and opened the save with the newest update version and it worked.

0le

Apr 30, 2018
The game is totally bugged. If I restart from beginning it ends in five min.

ironbox

Dec 12, 2017
Bug chapter 1 after few renders :/ (with or without incest patch) incest patch doesn't work too

mikeygolucky

Jan 1, 2021
Looking at the creators Patreon and it looks like they released a update/fix 16.1 a few days ago so hopefully it will show here soon

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
Not sure what's up with this.

I have the initial chat, then the TV scene, then it cuts to Jenny on the phone and ends.

Have I mucked something up?

yurilol

Oct 9, 2017
if you are stuck on the sudden ending just go to the chapters section on the main menu and choose chapter 2 or 3 and go on from there

Reactions: RkyMtnChi

Axois

Aug 28, 2019
The problem is the dev is calling the same scenes in chapter 16's end as was called in chapter 1.
Easy fix is just open the chapter16.rpy and delete the following code:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
I played chapter 16 and have the mod and identity patch installed. Completed Ch16 and thought meh, rather lack lustre. Spelling needs attention and the lighting in some scenes were quite dark.

But anyways, I decided to look at the Gallery and scrolled right to the bottom and the game crashed. See attached traceback

3.00 star(s) 12 Votes