4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Well, I do not have one. Neither boot camp nor a VM.
A portion of games such as Milftoon Drama won’t work in a VM. While the others are clipping on a boot camp partition.
Their lack of interest in building OS specific releases with cross platform tools like Unity or Unreal Engine isn’t quite comprehensible if you ask me.
I guess a reason could be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, but maybe they (the Dev's) are not familiar with other OS's and do not want to/ cannot give support for such Versions of their game. Maybe...?! IDK ;)

nissan

Sep 14, 2017
I guess a reason could be
, but maybe they (the Dev's) are not familiar with other OS's and do not want to/ cannot give support for such Versions of their game. Maybe...?! IDK ;)
If you are curious to learn the reasons why do we have a monopoly — take a look at this article (its a long read be warned).

But i digress. It was just released.

Last edited:
Reactions: WaveOfPig

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
does any1 have a save from after the moment she could have bin raped but it didnt happen ofcoarse bewcausse the MC whants aka us all

test7777

Jun 6, 2017
Regarding bribing the jail guard a second time:
Also, I think more visible cumshots (and Lara with a Facial) would be nice.

Reactions: OGRey

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
Regarding bribing the jail guard a second time:
Also, I think more visible cumshots (and Lara with a Facial) would be nice.
As far as I remember, guard gives choice, but since heroine can't answer anything intelligible (regardless of your choice) except mooing, it turns out the way it turns out. It's like continuation of his "mocking" joke with one way dialogue that began in middle of the process.

Reactions: test7777

Dibzup

Jun 30, 2018
This is a good game, I hope the developer does not abandon it after a while, as others like to do it. I hope as many people as possible will pay attention to this game because such projects really need support.(y)

• Love
Reactions: OGRey

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
This is a good game, I hope the developer does not abandon it after a while, as others like to do it. I hope as many people as possible will pay attention to this game because such projects really need support.(y)
Well, he finished three games before that one, so looks like he's a reliable dev who don't abandon things half-done

• Love
Reactions: QQA and OGRey

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
WALKTHROUGH

Walkthrough for the version 0.6.1.

It is hosted because of the size limit

SAVES

Saves for version 0.6.1

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/05/671401_SAVES.zip

OTHERS

Last edited:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi folks. I hope you liked v0.3.1 !
I'm already working on next release, This one is planned to be a much shorter release cycle fixing all loose ends of chapter 3.
The main addition will be the "PUSH DOWN" scene based on the girl's MIND stat. The MIND stat is about her overall confidence or mind state. Lowing it opens routes where she becomes more submissive and easier to trick into scenes where CORRUPTION and TRUST wouldn't be enough. Notice that it's a kind of bad Karma route though (and other NPCs will also be able to take advantage of her state).
I'll probably need to re-balance at some moment how the MIND stat is being handled in earlier stages of the game (a problem for pre-existent saves). But I'll also publish some cheat codes to enable stat manipulation so you can check the scenes without having to start another playthrough.
See you soon!
Peace!

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Did anyone else not have Lara show up with a fresh blackeye at the mansion in Chapter 3? (That she should have had because she got caught cheating in Chapter 2.)

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes