4.70 star(s) 149 Votes
Jan 11, 2018

Hi folks. I hope you liked v0.3.1 !
I'm already working on next release, This one is planned to be a much shorter release cycle fixing all loose ends of chapter 3.
The main addition will be the "PUSH DOWN" scene based on the girl's MIND stat. The MIND stat is about her overall confidence or mind state. Lowing it opens routes where she becomes more submissive and easier to trick into scenes where CORRUPTION and TRUST wouldn't be enough. Notice that it's a kind of bad Karma route though (and other NPCs will also be able to take advantage of her state).
I'll probably need to re-balance at some moment how the MIND stat is being handled in earlier stages of the game (a problem for pre-existent saves). But I'll also publish some cheat codes to enable stat manipulation so you can check the scenes without having to start another playthrough.
See you soon!
Peace!
If you decide to change some stuff at the beginning of the game, may I propose some sort of "skip beginning" choice? I decided to start game all over since I missed a couple of updates, and wanted to check if there was something new in the first parts of the game. I must say, it took me hell of a lot time to get to the jungle part, and I was dreaming of a "skip" button :p

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
If you decide to change some stuff at the beginning of the game, may I propose some sort of "skip beginning" choice? I decided to start game all over since I missed a couple of updates, and wanted to check if there was something new in the first parts of the game. I must say, it took me hell of a lot time to get to the jungle part, and I was dreaming of a "skip" button :p
You wish to skip scenes of Lara :oops::p Just kidding but what do you mean just skipping the text? like what RenPy has?

Jan 11, 2018
You wish to skip scenes of Lara :oops::p Just kidding but what do you mean just skipping the text? like what RenPy has?
Maybe not even "skip text", but something like "skip to event start", meaning no searching for the camera password, no running around to phone and back to library, no trash carrying etc. Straight to beginning of jungle, or, considering we can choose what to do with Lara's stuff before her trip, <skip to Lara's packing> and after <skip to jungle>

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OGRey and Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Maybe not even "skip text", but something like "skip to event start", meaning no searching for the camera password, no running around to phone and back to library, no trash carrying etc. Straight to beginning of jungle, or, considering we can choose what to do with Lara's stuff before her trip, <skip to Lara's packing> and after <skip to jungle>
I see your point but I think that would just open it to people not even bothering to play it and I'd feel bad for the dev if people were just wanting to skip the work he has put into his game.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I see your point but I think that would just open it to people not even bothering to play it and I'd feel bad for the dev if people were just wanting to skip the work he has put into his game.
I wouldn't be too concerned how people choose to play their games, it's all personal choice. You can't police other people to play a certain way, if they wanna use mods or listen to music instead of game audio or play in some other unintended way, that should be fine. Attention wanders, even without a skip, people will miss lines of dialogue here and there. Nature of being human. The achievements require multiple playthroughs anyway, so they might catch something they missed on the second go around. Unless they want to look at their phone during every playthrough until nudity appears on the screen. That's a valid choice too. :)

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes