• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The games in your sigs are weird ... All the weird like Helixs => LAS and ... GTA => Tirant
One does sure need all the watching of good fellas / bronx tale / donie brasco -> then play!
h&S 3 and this one need no introductions ... 3 plays like pine falls ... play the pines and get to h&s3
Also .. this latest installment plays like any survival RPG out there + tomb rider movies.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OGRey

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
I would love to play this game, sounds great. I have an issue though I've not experienced in any other game. In the intro I get to see her ass. After that...nuthin. The screen shot shows she is there, and when I talk to her I get a floating pair of eyes. I have dl the program multiple times and reinstalled multiple times and played with every setting in the game I could find. Any suggestions? View attachment 353898 View attachment 353899 View attachment 353900
Been a month, havent heard anything, going to ask if the problem could be a 32bit program being played on a 64 bit OS?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That one is actually rich ... like saying you have a 100M winner not winning in 200 - 400 m races...
Usain Bolt wons both 100 and 200 M races ... Yes we Can! Yes We Can RUN x86 on x64 PC;)!!!

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Been a month, havent heard anything, going to ask if the problem could be a 32bit program being played on a 64 bit OS?
This is a problem a few users report and it's related to the rendering of Unity's sprite meshes (if you play games like Insexcity you might encounter the same issue). I tried to run the game in SEVERAL computers with different configurations trying to reproduce this but never managed to see what makes this happen... which makes it very difficult to try to find a solution.

You could try using different "quality settings" or checking your video drivers but others already tried that without success (including using 64bit builds)

I'm also trying to find a solution at Unity forums, but unfortunately, for now, I don't have an answer. If you have the possibility, playing in another computer will most probably work fine.

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
This is a problem a few users report and it's related to the rendering of Unity's sprite meshes (if you play games like Insexcity you might encounter the same issue). I tried to run the game in SEVERAL computers with different configurations trying to reproduce this but never managed to see what makes this happen... which makes it very difficult to try to find a solution.

You could try using different "quality settings" or checking your video drivers but others already tried that without success (including using 64bit builds)

I'm also trying to find a solution at Unity forums, but unfortunately, for now, I don't have an answer. If you have the possibility, playing in another computer will most probably work fine.
Thanx for the reply. If it helps I'm a programmer who started in service and support back in '88. I tried every option the game provides as well as checking video drivers and compatibility settings. I have not tried on other machines because Ive had other priorities but if I do and find anything I will let you know.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game is no star around here. Play any of my sig games ... they will blow this game out of the water! Compared to BADIK and / or City of them dreamers ... this is last decade coding / rendering.
Even Offcuts dev recently boasted of CODING REAL TIME RENDERING FROM BLENDER STRAIGHT INTO Ren'Py ... bringing everything Unity or Unreal had for granted as a plus on DAZ and / or Ren'Py to shame. That particular dev can now essentially run real time renderng on the fly in Ren'Py and might blow even those biggest baddest masterpieces I quoted at the beginning ... into stone age;)!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Make no mistake though ... THIS IS TOP TIER GAMING!
tHE PLOT IS INNOVATIVE AND ANY GAMER WILL RECOGNIZE TOMB RAIDER REFERENCES ALL OVER.
aLSO THE GAMING IN HERE IS A POLISHED GREAT EXAMPLE OF THE RIGHT CODING AND ASSETS DISTRIBUTION ANY GOOD DEV HAS TO DO TO STAND OUT IN uNITY HIGHLY COMPETITIVE ENVIRONMENT;)!

Reactions: VDawe

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
who cares about perfect rendering when the rendering is already great as is, the storyline extremely original and exciting and the player deeply involved in the action outcome ? This game is the best one around at all levels , nothing out there even comes close to it, and so should be an example for all others. Period ;)

Reactions: OGRey and Mormont

test7777

Jun 6, 2017
This game is no star around here. Play any of my sig games ... they will blow this game out of the water! Compared to BADIK and / or City of them dreamers ... this is last decade coding / rendering.
Even Offcuts dev recently boasted of CODING REAL TIME RENDERING FROM BLENDER STRAIGHT INTO Ren'Py ... bringing everything Unity or Unreal had for granted as a plus on DAZ and / or Ren'Py to shame. That particular dev can now essentially run real time renderng on the fly in Ren'Py and might blow even those biggest baddest masterpieces I quoted at the beginning ... into stone age;)!
You are right, City of Broken Dreamers has insanely good renders and animations (BADIK has pretty good renders aswell).
However, Broken Dreamers plays like an interactive movie to me, while Goons Raid Her plays like an actual game (and still has pretty good renders).

BADIK and Broken Dreamers feel like they are trying to tell an interesting story, while Goons Raid Her just tries being fun to play and I am having a lot of fun moving around and finding the different interactions in this game

Gameplay by The Architect combined with insane renders would be the best, but we should be happy if a developer focuses on a great gameplay experience instead of renders, e.g. I enjoy BADIK way less than GRH simply because of the gameplay.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
You are right, City of Broken Dreamers has insanely good renders and animations (BADIK has pretty good renders aswell).
However, Broken Dreamers plays like an interactive movie to me, while Goons Raid Her plays like an actual game (and still has pretty good renders).

BADIK and Broken Dreamers feel like they are trying to tell an interesting story, while Goons Raid Her just tries being fun to play and I am having a lot of fun moving around and finding the different interactions in this game

Gameplay by The Architect combined with insane renders would be the best, but we should be happy if a developer focuses on a great gameplay experience instead of renders, e.g. I enjoy BADIK way less than GRH simply because of the gameplay.
Designing interactive mechanics and meaningful choices takes much more time than writing a linear plot or setting up a scene to render (at least for me).

Physics lightning simulation renders can really provide amazing 'still' images. But it does not work well with realtiime sprite animations I use (and take ages to render even using top hardware)
I also like to keep a visual style that intentionally tries to not get too close to 'photorealism' because it very often leads to the Uncanny Valley.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There you go! Architect of our dreams! Schetcher of our games desires and candy cane apples of the eye;)! Design this beautiful gargantuan matrix multitude of stories and bring us atop Valhalla;)!!!

• Haha
Reactions: OGRey

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We just got the update ... goons have all but raided MC along side her thus far .. Enjoy!
MC gets the gal finally .. rejoice and have the fun of your life going through the wonderful gaming!

Reactions: Mormont
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes