4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Koronak

Feb 20, 2018
As this is a Unity game, you can use Unity Assets Bundle Extractor to extract the CG. However, most of the files are part of the animations (e.g bodies without arms etc.), so uploading them isn't really worth it.
Easy way-screenshots during fullscreen game.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
bb.jpg

Hi folks!

Today, while rummaging an old hard drive I found this image I rendered some years ago. It's funny because I didn't even remembered how it turned out to be a combo of ideas used in HnS2and in GHR (and hopefully a combo of copyright fair use)

Now, back to work!
Peace!

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Yes, you can pretty much play it safe and protect her from the goons that want to raid her, the MC can pretty much have her all to himself.
Thank fuck, I like the dev, his games are beautiful. I was under the impression that in this one you could either watch thugs break Lara or participate and that was the only two options. Now I'm interested.

Reactions: Mormont

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Hi folks!

Work on next version is on course!
I'm planning the next release to feature the first scene of chapter 4, making it a 'medium' sized update, meaning not as small as the last one, but not as big as the full month cycle version.

Our heroine will find trouble at the very first moment she arrives in the new destination and there will be several ways to tackle the obstacle. Keeping her travel inventory (and her dignity) is up to the player decisions and reactions!

I believe it can be released in a couple of weeks! (maybe less if life gives me a break!)

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes