4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

sh28

Jul 30, 2017
I have a save from v2, at 'Village - Opening chamber door'. If i play from here i get 'Chapter III - ...', followed by 'To be continued next version'. Can old saves be used?

horacetheslug

May 9, 2018
I have a save from v2, at 'Village - Opening chamber door'. If i play from here i get 'Chapter III - ...', followed by 'To be continued next version'. Can old saves be used?
The links in OP may not all be updated. Should have 0.3.1 on the main menu screen, and the file you downloaded should have 031 in the name as well.

Reactions: sh28

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Played this for the first time earlier today, definitely one of the best games on here! (y)

Reactions: OGRey

Snowie

May 27, 2019
Dayum, Cliffhanger ending :D .. I've never wanted more to check Lara's conception status on the computer! Great update for an excellent game, thx Architect!

DarkOrder666

Apr 29, 2018
It is a pity that there is no camera in the style of TPP. To be honest I don't understand why mrs archaeologist is not the main heroine. Too little hardcore story would be better with eg.monsters and artifacts.

Jun 20, 2018
Are there plans to upload the Mac version of v.0.3.1? I ask because, if not, I'll just move my save over to Windows and install it there.

Jun 20, 2018
Oh, got it. I thought maybe Architect discontinued it because virtually every Mac OS user has a Windows partition or other ways to access Windows apps.

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
anyone know how to reach the achievement "Lovers Lab 4 (be a "true" gentleman)??
Lara have to stay virgin after mission. You have to let her sit in the chair. And you have respect her decition, when she said she want her first time to be special.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Oh, got it. I thought maybe Architect discontinued it because virtually every Mac OS user has a Windows partition or other ways to access Windows apps.
Virtually every? Not even close.

It's pretty easy to make a Mac version of a Unity game. The chance at adding patrons is well worth the extra time to do it. IMO, of course.

nissan

Sep 14, 2017
Well, I do not have one. Neither boot camp nor a VM.
A portion of games such as Milftoon Drama won’t work in a VM. While the others are clipping on a boot camp partition.
Their lack of interest in building OS specific releases with cross platform tools like Unity or Unreal Engine isn’t quite comprehensible if you ask me.

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes