• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
What is the save folder location ? I looked at appdata and there's nothing there, i don't mind replay the first 2 chapters tough

nvmd i found it at appdata\locallow

helpmeout

Dec 2, 2017
I don't get it. Check fail when shes sitting on mc lap. I only have option to lick/touch her boobs and go down on here but if I go down to early it says check failed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Nice update. Is that possible to reach 100% arousal level for Lara because I am almost 99%? Thanks.
I got the bar in the red but it stopped going any further

I don't get it. Check fail when shes sitting on mc lap. I only have option to lick/touch her boobs and go down on here but if I go down to early it says check failed.
You haven't aroused her enough you need to make sure you massage her feet well before she sits on your lap then work on her tits if you did that enough the arousal bar should go red

Harlequin1229

Jun 6, 2017
I got the bar in the red but it stopped going any further

You haven't aroused her enough you need to make sure you massage her feet well before she sits on your lap then work on her tits if you did that enough the arousal bar should go red

The arousal bar will be lavender when full. Started raising it with computer search (National - Goddess), then feet, then boobs.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
where are the save games stored for this game i canot find it appdata folder and then the 3seperate ones.
found it but took me some time who knows the pin on the pc

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Delete your persistent files from app data ...

Unity has a nasty habit to freeze frame them parameters from earlier versions;)

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\The Architect\Goons Raid Her
found it.
how ever now i am stuck after she is in the pool i have done every thing alrdy and waiting at the computer/terminal room

• Thinking Face

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So it is not the MC raping Clara? Its other guys doing it? Is there much content with the MC and Clara or just NTR?

• Thinking Face
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes