• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What they do in the ...e err ... jungle ...err ... prairie ... err...warehouse stays in ... this game;)!

The savior move is always the right move. Brings people together in a .err..healing and .. ahem .. handy way;)!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OGRey

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi folks!
This is just a quick status update to inform that all content of the next release is mostly done and now I just need a few rounds of testing and polishing.
My plan is to publish it by the weekend !

Peace !

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Let us all keep the peace and tranquility goons need to raid her thoroughly ... ;)

Architect makin' all the preparations for a proper railin' ... sure thing we gonna rave soon!!!

• Wow
Reactions: OGRey and Mormont

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
AaaAAaaand ... while you had your back turned and ... mind away ... this was going on;)!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn man, i feel sorry for your hard disc :=) Your archive is bigger than The National Library of Norway's archive :D :D :D

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Great update, though a tiny bit disappointed at the sex scene, was hoping we would get full view, I assume it is the same scene in all versions? I am using a high trust mixed with corruption save.

Reactions: Canto Forte

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
not bad not bad at all. Looks very promising. Hope the story continues to grow even better. Thanks

nice game thanks

Reactions: OGRey
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes