4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
It's funny because the new scenes in the romance path of this update took the same or maybe even more work, while the epilogue is planned for a exclusive romance scene. There were no 'space' for the couple to have sex again at that point. I assumed who plays the romance path is also interested in the non-sexual content of the game because watching the same two people having sex all the time might not be always that exciting (whoever was in a long term relationship knows :HideThePain:)
as if they even took half the time. plus the amount of scenes between the mc and laura is so pathetically low i cant even take you seriously when you say that last part. ok guys ive made 4 sex scenes between 2 characters no way to make that exciting anymore. but dont worry you get a single rushed scene in the prologue. we cool? funny

Reactions: Cavpal

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Not a bad update.
One problem I had though was on the romance path's fight. Using space to poke in and out was somehow disabling firing. I had to use the Z toggle instead.

Glad I built up my romance path and can't wait for the final reward for it.
Out of the other paths, I still enjoy the corrupted one which is one of the funniest you can take :)
Mind break isn't for me and I might drop it and not see the end for it.

Oh and I again can't find one of the bad endings. K eludes me and I cannot fathom what it could be after J, as not much happens after it.

ZelaT

Jun 3, 2020
Just tried it, that was pretty good!
There's a lot of typos though, and there doesn't seem to be a gallery for chapter 6/7...

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
You can get [K] in broken mind path, letting her shoot (and defeat) the tribe
Ah, the path I don't care much about... Thanks for the tip, I'll try to see it then!

EDIT: Saw it and...it was actually worth it. Liked the spin at that stage! Plus I got Would You Kindly as a bonus :)

Last edited:
Reactions: The Architect

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Took me more time to shoot the indians than finish whole update!! Had to repeat like 4 times then game over

blackmeow13

Mar 29, 2019
Well, this update is a strange one....... I mind break her to be my own pet not someone else's playing thing, yet in the cave mind break route can only chooce to let her get group sex. I guess this is the point that I stop playing this game and give others a go. Don't make me wrong, this is still a great game, just not my type of plot.

jojo0o

Apr 1, 2019
i haven't played this game in while, but please consider adding the following tags: female protagonist, mind control, trainer.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Well, this update is a strange one....... I mind break her to be my own pet not someone else's playing thing, yet in the cave mind break route can only chooce to let her get group sex. I guess this is the point that I stop playing this game and give others a go. Don't make me wrong, this is still a great game, just not my type of plot.
The option to fight the tribe instead of doing the scene is available to all paths. And there is an option to the mind break girl snap back to control (even with no dominance points).

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes