4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Am I missing something or is this update just severely underwhelming, we waited ages and we got 1 scene and that scene is only if your following the corrupt route, so for those playing the romance route you got fuck all ??

I must be missing something here surley?....

While i understand it takes a lot of work to animate these scenes this just feels lazy.

Just want to clarify this is not a hate message this dev usually drops updates with a lot of work put into them and often a new mechanic but this one just felt extreamly lacking.

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Am I missing something or is this update just severely underwhelming, we waited ages and we got 1 scene and that scene is only if your following the corrupt route, so for those playing the romance route you got fuck all ??

I must be missing something here surley?....

While i understand it takes a lot of work to animate these scenes this just feels lazy.

Just want to clarify this is not a hate message this dev usually drops updates with a lot of work put into them and often a new mechanic but this one just felt extreamly lacking.
Okie just seen the post from the patreon, explaining why this update lacked content I still feel like it would of been better to just postpone and put more content in but atleast this dev owns his shit i guess :)

Renonymous

Jul 17, 2018
Loved the update! Couldn't figure out wtf to do in the shooting game for the longest time since the other shooting game had a nonviolent option and the answer is obviously against Lara's character (for anyone else wondering, you have to shoot the other guardians until they go down too), but I liked that it comes up later as part of Lara's character development. The corruption path was also pretty spicy. Interesting that each way of dealing with the Guardians, although its the most natural next step in its given route, is met with some regret and conflict by Lara. Is this Lara's moment of epiphany? Can't wait to see the next episode!

Reactions: Bangkiller

PaulDervon

Jun 25, 2018
Fr, curious to see what this scene looks like. If no one has a save, does anyone got a screencap of what happens at least?

imthesword

Jul 20, 2017
just use online save edit on ur game save file to change lara stats for new scene duhhh okay hold on uhhh idk how to change the route tho soooooo who knows how

Snowie

May 27, 2019
Short update, sure .. but very high quality creampie gangbang scene .. and that Tribe leader did really good job going balls deep and breeding her!

As i said before: One does not simply pull out of Lara Croft (y)

It's sad to know that the game is almost finished, but what a ride it was, can't wait for the next update!

Reactions: Habef

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Short update, sure .. but very high quality creampie gangbang scene .. and that Tribe leader did really good job going balls deep and breeding her!

It's sad to know that the game is almost finished, but what a ride it was, can't wait for the next update!
Can you share the save just before that scene? I only did the Trust path and it had no scenes this update.

imthesword

Jul 20, 2017

SHARE SHARE SHARE

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Love this update too and managed also to kill the ancient tribe after several trials.

BTW, what is the intro music as I really enjoyed it ?

And nice touch showing in the introduction the characters from your previous games. My favorite one being HnS 3 with the actress wanabee (so innocent). :love: Thanks an looking forward to the ending.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
While I have always said I loved this game, and I do, and always said, Ty to the Dev and I have.
I have to say, don`t go full corruption route, as it literally ruins the game as she ends up a total bimbo slut who cannot even think for herself without asking You or having You tell her what to do, it actually really got to me she would give up her free will entirely and become a literal cum bucket.
Game was going great till I fully eperienced that route.

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
It's funny because the new scenes in the romance path of this update took the same or maybe even more work, while the epilogue is planned for a exclusive romance scene. There were no 'space' for the couple to have sex again at that point. I assumed who plays the romance path is also interested in the non-sexual content of the game because watching the same two people having sex all the time might not be always that exciting (whoever was in a long term relationship knows :HideThePain:)

To change the path you need to use a cheat before the prior update checkpoint. To change the main path the commands are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are multiple scenes with the girl solo, girl + mc and girl + goons. what happens is based on player choice

I believe her name is Clara Clayton
Think I'll wait for the gallery to see that scene then, as i really dont wanna go back to where the cheat will take affect, especially since my oldest save is when we knock out those 2 guards.

R3BU5

Feb 7, 2019
there is the saves
inculd
corrupted rule
mind rule
couples rule
last save start on ch6

mac save file location /Library/Application Support/com.Company.ProductName
win save file location C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\LocalLow\The Architect\Goons Raid Her

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
there is the saves
inculd
corrupted rule
mind rule
couples rule
last save start on ch6

mac save file location /Library/Application Support/com.Company.ProductName
win save file location C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\LocalLow\The Architect\Goons Raid Her
have you also included a complete reg file
or else i don't see any point in you upload
but of course there are probably thankful members
there puchate your help

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
While I have always said I loved this game, and I do, and always said, Ty to the Dev and I have.
I have to say, don`t go full corruption route, as it literally ruins the game as she ends up a total bimbo slut who cannot even think for herself without asking You or having You tell her what to do, it actually really got to me she would give up her free will entirely and become a literal cum bucket.
Game was going great till I fully eperienced that route.
Personally I enjoyed it a lot (and that is the name of the game after all) but in any case you can easily change it (without cheating) by killing the guards and I also enjoy the multiple paths depending on her mind state. It's like playing multiple games simulateneously with fun dialogues and why each update is rather long if you play down each path.

R3BU5

Feb 7, 2019
Personally I enjoyed it a lot (and that is the name of the game after all) but in any case you can easily change it (without cheating) by killing the guards and I also enjoy the multiple paths depending on her mind state. It's like playing multiple games simulateneously with fun dialogues and why each update is rather long if you play down each path.
there is no any reg file
maybe use another file

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
If you're not on the corrupt path, can you still finish it and then see all V7 scenes in the gallery?

edit

Guess not. Well that was a waste lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Amte

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
It's funny because the new scenes in the romance path of this update took the same or maybe even more work, while the epilogue is planned for a exclusive romance scene. There were no 'space' for the couple to have sex again at that point. I assumed who plays the romance path is also interested in the non-sexual content of the game because watching the same two people having sex all the time might not be always that exciting (whoever was in a long term relationship knows :HideThePain:)
as if they even took half the time. plus the amount of scenes between the mc and laura is so pathetically low i cant even take you seriously when you say that last part. ok guys ive made 4 sex scenes between 2 characters no way to make that exciting anymore. but dont worry you get a single rushed scene in the prologue. we cool? funny

Reactions: Cavpal

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Not a bad update.
One problem I had though was on the romance path's fight. Using space to poke in and out was somehow disabling firing. I had to use the Z toggle instead.

Glad I built up my romance path and can't wait for the final reward for it.
Out of the other paths, I still enjoy the corrupted one which is one of the funniest you can take :)
Mind break isn't for me and I might drop it and not see the end for it.

Oh and I again can't find one of the bad endings. K eludes me and I cannot fathom what it could be after J, as not much happens after it.

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes