4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Well, if your save is the romance path your SOL for the Sex scenes this update. Even using the cheat doesnt work -.-
Which is kinda stupid, because if you did that route you get NO new scenes this update. Like come on.
its almost like the developer doesnt give a rats ass about that path, just like he always has. he only ever cared for the path on one update.
It's funny because the new scenes in the romance path of this update took the same or maybe even more work, while the epilogue is planned for a exclusive romance scene. There were no 'space' for the couple to have sex again at that point. I assumed who plays the romance path is also interested in the non-sexual content of the game because watching the same two people having sex all the time might not be always that exciting (whoever was in a long term relationship knows :HideThePain:)

To change the path you need to use a cheat before the prior update checkpoint. To change the main path the commands are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Glad i didnt waste my time on this game then. Thanks for the heads up
There are multiple scenes with the girl solo, girl + mc and girl + goons. what happens is based on player choice

I believe her name is Clara Clayton

Last edited:

Habef

Jun 27, 2017
It's funny because the new scenes in the romance path of this update took the same or maybe even more work, while the epilogue is planned for a exclusive romance scene. There were no 'space' for the couple to have sex again at that point. I assumed who plays the romance path is also interested in the non-sexual content of the game because watching the same two people having sex all the time might not be always that exciting (whoever was in a long term relationship knows :HideThePain:)

To change the path you need to use a cheat before the prior update checkpoint. To change the main path the commands are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are multiple scenes with the girl solo, girl + mc and girl + goons. what happens is based on player choice

I believe her name is Clara Clayton
Thanks for developing this game! :) it's great so far and i hope you don't care about people giving you shit for not developing "their" game. i mean objective criticism is fine, comments like those 2 u mentioned really don't help.

Ravager210

Oct 8, 2019
Not gonna lie, I just went through 6.4 and was disappointed in the direction it went. Even with my trust at rock bottom, Lara still acts like her and MC are best friends, despite the fact I've been a dick to her the whole time(And not even literally because I kept my distance.), and she still asks the MC to go with. I wanted her to go back alone to the village and fuck Larry again, but that's not an option at all.

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes