4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Is there like a crack gallery or something? I wanna check out this game again after few months but without all the waiting around.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Easily done I think a few people missed the directions :p It's one part of the game I've enjoyed the most the whole puzzle solving is very unique.
It is well laid out this.
But whenever it's getting good the game is over .... lol. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
no cos then you'll see some stupid monsters
and i defiantly keep away from games there has the tag monster
so hope the Architect don't create such a game
and i almost bet that he already has something in the own to bake :unsure::)
I absolutely agree.
How does he see sex with dead zombies??
What kind of crazy idea is this ?

Reactions: Mormont

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Is there like a crack gallery or something? I wanna check out this game again after few months but without all the waiting around.
i don't think so there are a lot of saves
but you need the reg file to see the gallery
and i haven't seen any
i working on them but i am not good at those fights
i have uptil chapter 3 full reg file now

if someone will do the fights for me i can upload a save and the regfile
then please PM me

alkeera

May 1, 2018
In this game and also in Hack'n Stalk 2 and 3 we played as some sort of an undercover guy whose objective is to undermine/corrupt someone. Architect does those kind of scenarios marvellously so why not step up the magnitude?
Me for example would be delighted to play as a sith agent infiltrated in The Old Republic jedi training temple.

Elimael

Aug 29, 2017
Hello everybody, sorry to disturb you for that, but...I tried to use the Cheat code , but when I type " ROSEBUD" , in result I only see " Input error". Did the password changed? Thanks in advance for your help ! :)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hello everybody, sorry to disturb you for that, but...I tried to use the Cheat code , but when I type " ROSEBUD" , in result I only see " Input error". Did the password changed? Thanks in advance for your help ! :)
You're pressing the ESC button before typing right? as you press that first then type ROSEBUD

Reactions: Madness-101

Elimael

Aug 29, 2017
No, I just write ROSEBUD, but this message always appears...I don't know also why it's happens, I remember using this cheatcode a moment ago on a old save, and it worked . Weird !!

nezz82

Nov 6, 2019

Hi, folks!
Just a quick status update today to say that all content for the next release is done and now I just need a few rounds of testing and polishing!
See you soon on the release post.
Peace!

was posted this morning so should be any day now

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes