4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Well, if your save is the romance path your SOL for the Sex scenes this update. Even using the cheat doesnt work -.-
Which is kinda stupid, because if you did that route you get NO new scenes this update. Like come on.

Reactions: IdleGuy

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
No, I just write ROSEBUD, but this message always appears...I don't know also why it's happens, I remember using this cheatcode a moment ago on a old save, and it worked . Weird !!
you have typed rosebud once to see where you shall type the commands you have found here
in this thread
you probably type rosebud in the white beside load button
that's why you get the input error

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
Downloaded the Mac version, but it wouldn't open. Checked through the contents folder, but didn't appear to be any executable files, nor any game folder. I'm not real tech savvy, so may have missed something.

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
Version: 0.6.4
I'm in the tunnel with lara and mc, looking at the heartbeat ... I've tried everything and nothing works.
Someone there knows the coordinates to follow .... in the book it said East, North, West, North.
This is the sequence.
1-East
2-North
3-West
4-North.
The heartbeat has a red arrow and a white arrow.
At the beginning, 1 went to the right, 2 went to the front, 3 to the left, and 4 to the front but I tried several sides never find the way out.
For the love of god, someone help please. o_O
no the sequence.is left.right.right.left

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Well, if your save is the romance path your SOL for the Sex scenes this update. Even using the cheat doesnt work -.-
Which is kinda stupid, because if you did that route you get NO new scenes this update. Like come on.
its almost like the developer doesnt give a rats ass about that path, just like he always has. he only ever cared for the path on one update.

AuthEuah

May 11, 2020
Version: 0.6.4
I'm in the tunnel with lara and mc, looking at the heartbeat ... I've tried everything and nothing works.
Someone there knows the coordinates to follow .... in the book it said East, North, West, North.
This is the sequence.
1-East
2-North
3-West
4-North.
The heartbeat has a red arrow and a white arrow.
At the beginning, 1 went to the right, 2 went to the front, 3 to the left, and 4 to the front but I tried several sides never find the way out.
For the love of god, someone help please. o_O
The turning circle with red arrow and white arrow is a compass. You're facing north at the begining so you go right first to face east, then to go north you need to turn left, and left again to turn west, and finally turn right to face north again.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
is there a way to open all gallery
yes don't rush the game
save and collect the save when you enter a new chapter
play the chapter more then 2 times i will say 3 times
should give you all achievements
for the gallery you just need to finish a chapter

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes