4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

jimjam195

Dec 24, 2019
How do i run, it comes in all of these different files but just says extract an run? sorry i am kind of new to this. Do I need to put them all in one file?

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
ha the butler gets no nookie, sucks to suck. I'm saddened by the fact the maid just up and leaves, I thought it would be cool if she stayed and we got more scenes with her and "not" Laura or an ending where she steals her for herself.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah i don't find it very fun playing with Mind broken Lara. Scenes where kinda rape-ish at the start of chapter 6 and now this snake jaw scene...:oops:

-----------
edit:
Breath of relief... :LOL: :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Michel Mak

splintersam

Apr 13, 2019
Great game. Sure it has its kinks, but this is the only decent Lara game out there.

A suggestion/recommendation for future updates: maybe try to limit the dialog? It gets annoying to have to skip every second or two, and the dialog lines don't add much to the story. They're just lines aiming to be witty/humorous and succeed mildly sometimes.

Like I said, decent Lara game overall.

Reactions: Mormont

nezz82

Nov 6, 2019
It's a shame there aren't more would love to see some VN's with Lara. I know there are one or two more unity games with her in it but it's surprising she doesn't have more considering how popular she is.
what other ones are there this is the only 1 i know of?

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Really wish the gallery feature also had the text that goes with the scene.
A suggestion/recommendation for future updates: maybe try to limit the dialog? It gets annoying to have to skip every second or two, and the dialog lines don't add much to the story. They're just lines aiming to be witty/humorous and succeed mildly sometimes.
And this, kids... is why trying to please every single person will drive you crazy....

Just kidding. I appreciate suggestions and a lot of content came (and will come) from them!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Great game. Sure it has its kinks, but this is the only decent Lara game out there.

And this, kids... is why trying to please every single person will drive you crazy....

Just kidding. I appreciate suggestions and a lot of content came (and will come) from them!
I hope not.
A game without dialogue? How are you going to tell the story there? :oops:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Same with 2B, Helen Parr, Amazon and the Sorceress etc. All highly popular characters with a boatload of comics and SFM/animation films but barley anything more than short mini games on newgrounds.
Well, I think this is the first game that's had anything relative to Tomb Raider itself but you'd think with all those other characters someone would have attempted something by now. I remember there was one about superheroes which also featured Lara but nothing much came to that.

Reactions: Madness-101

prpa

Nov 29, 2016

Please no, add even more dialogue, especially in the sex scenes.

Weinberg

Oct 22, 2017
Hi, I have updated from an older version and now all my trophies and my unlocked gallery are gone. Any way to fix this?

nezz82

Nov 6, 2019
Hi, I have updated from an older version and now all my trophies and my unlocked gallery are gone. Any way to fix this?
same thing happened with me i download saves from this thread and they was right before the scenes watched them got all the trophies and stuff back

splintersam

Apr 13, 2019

All you geniuses replying need to chill. Basic reading and comprehension goes a long way. I said to "limit the dialog", not remove it completely. The game engine is not Ren'py so you can't press CTRL and keep skipping.

I appreciate witticisms as much as the next guy, but there's a point where after trying too hard it becomes drivel, no offense to the developer.

Peace.

prpa

Nov 29, 2016
All you geniuses replying need to chill. Basic reading and comprehension goes a long way. I said to "limit the dialog", not remove it completely. The game engine is not Ren'py so you can't press CTRL and keep skipping.

I appreciate witticisms as much as the next guy, but there's a point where after trying too hard it becomes drivel, no offense to the developer.

Peace.
I am sorry, your genius highness, if i offended you with my drivel, but you can skip text with "z", and in my opinion game is great, it would be even better with more text (especially in sex scenes).

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes