4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
so it says the game is complete but the scene that is supposed to happen at night in jail says the scene will be in a later version what does that even mean?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
So...I've searched here, and looked everywhere on my computer...where do the saves go? People have posted paths in here, but I follow those paths and those folders do not exist.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Despite the tag there is not really any NTR here. Only in the romance route (C)Lara and Rick are a couple after chapter 5 and there are no scenes with other people after that.
I would make the argument that someone can be "aiming" towards a romantic route but then accidentally mess up stuff with say, the freedom bulls, which leads to Lara being abused and/or bad endings. Technically speaking her and Rick weren't a couple by that point but they could be getting there so I think it is close enough to warrant the "NTR" classification.

Reactions: iron4doves

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
So...I've searched here, and looked everywhere on my computer...where do the saves go? People have posted paths in here, but I follow those paths and those folders do not exist.
You have to collect the saves before they disappear from the autosaves. to collect a save for future going back to click on the file you want to save in the load screen then select "Collect" that is now a permanent save file

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I would make the argument that someone can be "aiming" towards a romantic route but then accidentally mess up stuff with say, the freedom bulls, which leads to Lara being abused and/or bad endings. Technically speaking her and Rick weren't a couple by that point but they could be getting there so I think it is close enough to warrant the "NTR" classification.
I think the ntr tag is much more misleading to the "true" NTR fan who will be certainly disappointed when not finding any worthy content related to that fetish in the game.

And the girl can also be killed if you mess up. Imagine every game out there carrying a label: "WARNING: Your character can die in the game !!"

Last edited:

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I think the ntr tag is much more misleading to the "true" NTR fan who will be certainly disappointed when not finding any worthy content related to that fetish in the game.

And the girl can also be killed if you mess up. Imagine every game out there carrying a label: "WARNING: Your character can die in the game !!"
Fair enough, but the context was that both me and RC were replying to a guy asking if the NTR was avoidable (because the game is already tagged here as having NTR) so I presumed he was someone aiming to avoid NTR rather than someone looking for NTR, so I just wanted to confirm anything remotely alike NTR was completely avoidable, rather than give an answer that was more about the definition of the game's tags rather than the game's content.

As far as I can tell this forum uses the NTR tag pretty liberally, even for things that would hardly even qualify as "NTR-lite", it probably sucks a bit for the people that look for the true NTR stuff but it is the standard in place. I know jealousy is a core attribute of true NTR and this game doesn't write any jealousy into the MC's character, but between the MC being an insertion point for the player's own feelings (whom might feel possessive about Clara), and the "perfect gentlemen" route of the romance path where the MC lets Clara save her virginity for a better moment but it can potentially be stolen if the player messes up during the Freedom Bulls segment (which would almost be a NTR cliché), I would say this game can get close enough to that "almost NTR-lite" content that this site already normally puts under the NTR tag.

If the forum was more conservative with its use of the NTR tag I would agree the game is mistagged, but as it stands I think it is just easier to say that it "kinda" has NTR but it is all avoidable if the player plays well.

Reactions: Evil987

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
You have to collect the saves before they disappear from the autosaves. to collect a save for future going back to click on the file you want to save in the load screen then select "Collect" that is now a permanent save file
Not what I was asking. I knew that. I downloaded someone's saves that the uploaded to this forum. I am trying to find where to put the saves I downloaded.

Shakaxhi

Mar 20, 2020
It's mentioned in the walkthrough...However here it is:

On windows:

C:\Users\<your_profile_name>\AppData\LocalLow\The Architect\Goons Raid Her

On Mac:

User/Library/Application support/The Architect
Does it work with Wind+r %appdata% ? beause I can't find it annywhere else and also I can't find the LocalLow file

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi folks !
That's it ! Another project done ! 4 in the bag !
It's a major f-ing relief! I was pushing 2 years working on that game, and the longer it takes the bigger its list of problems grows. And worse... It becomes boring...
Each minute you spent playing with those characters are result of hours of work and messing all that time with the same base assets, story and mechanics become less and less joyful. I couldn't be more grateful for the patrons support, and it helps me a lot to keep my hardware updated, but... The campaigns never reached the status of something I could do for a living, so I keep working on these projects in my free time mainly for the fun of it (however keeping the responsibility that involves being backed by a community).
So... What comes next !?!
Those who are here for a long time know that I like to experiment a lot between projects. I don't like much repeating the same formula, so I use this period to try new stuff, know new games and also have some full nights of sleep for a change.
During this period I release here some playable tech demos, ideas and "conceptual" art". I keep the page up for those who just discovered the old games and want to support, but feel free to pause your pledge until the actual start of a new project if you may.
I'm actually already preparing a tech demo that will be posted here soon.

Keep tuned!
Peace!

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes