4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
@ The Architect: It all comes down to whether you're eager enough to start anew. Not sure if there's still room for improvements after 4 completed games in 2D. I do believe you'll be able to address most of the problems (e.g. hair, shader) and make it good enough to support any story. However, there is a possibility that you won't be able to convert your style into the third dimension and therefore lose a bit of the uniqueness that made your games stand out.

The demo looks alright even though pretty basic. Consider doing a 2D version to compare both in terms of rendering/lighting, time frame etc.

keke91

Jul 14, 2017
Anyone got a save at chapter 6? My old saves don't let me continue the game. After escape from black market

Magichp

Sep 7, 2019
It's great to have the option to change the language. Has anyone started French patch ?
Un français dans le coin ? ^^
Hum, I have way too much free time, love this game and I am a French guy fluent in English...
I guess I could start a French translation, especially now that 1.0 is out.

A moins que quelqu'un n'ai deja demarré une traduction, je vais commencer ca cette semaine.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Hum, I have way too much free time, love this game and I am a French guy fluent in English...
I guess I could start a French translation, especially now that 1.0 is out.

A moins que quelqu'un n'ai deja demarré une traduction, je vais commencer ca cette semaine.
Good luck, monsieur (or madame?)

Contrary to you, I don't have much time, but I'd be happy to help you out if you need help, for example if you need someone to read and copy edit your text (bref, en faire une relecture et/ou une révision rapide)

Magichp

Sep 7, 2019
Good luck, monsieur (or madame?)

Contrary to you, I don't have much time, but I'd be happy to help you out if you need help, for example if you need someone to read and copy edit your text (bref, en faire une relecture et/ou une révision rapide)
Thanks, and it is monsieur here ;)
I have translated the intro and Tutorial, and indeed I would like if someone could take a look at it and give me feedback. Things like "What is the best word for "slut" in French?" and other choices I have to make so the translation feels natural.

A copier dans Goons Raid Her\Goons Raid Her_Data\StreamingAssets\strings\ puis choisir la langue French dans les options.

Reactions: SuperMaxo

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Thanks, and it is monsieur here ;)
I have translated the intro and Tutorial, and indeed I would like if someone could take a look at it and give me feedback. Things like "What is the best word for "slut" in French?" and other choices I have to make so the translation feels natural.

A copier dans Goons Raid Her\Goons Raid Her_Data\StreamingAssets\strings\ puis choisir la langue French dans les options.
I'll have a look, but tomorrow evening only (like I said, not much free time)

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
I hope the next game will be about a young movie star taking the first steps in big cinema - Scarlett Vohansson (if you know what I mean)

Reactions: Nice_Guy69

cfdmedic

May 18, 2020
So I fixed the water heater and put bath salts in the system, I go to Clair's room and the closet arrow is not lit to get in the closet or help Clair with her shower. I have no idea what to do. Everything I do says "I need to find Clair". Talked to the maid, and shes a spaz. Checked every possible room, can't go to the servant quarters. I'm lost . . . . . . HELP

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
So I fixed the water heater and put bath salts in the system, I go to Clair's room and the closet arrow is not lit to get in the closet or help Clair with her shower. I have no idea what to do. Everything I do says "I need to find Clair". Talked to the maid, and shes a spaz. Checked every possible room, can't go to the servant quarters. I'm lost . . . . . . HELP
if i recall u need to search the closet after some panties to the maid in the closet
before u can enter LARAS shower

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes