4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
Dude!
i totally underestimated this game just by the title.
i was scrolling the random game list and this showed up.

And my views for this game.... WHAAAT THEE FUCK... DUDE... THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING.
It is so very well constructed there is no room for losing interest at any point.

Man the plots in this game are very well knitted and this a master piece of its kind.
i dont know, there is nothing to be suggested any further in terms of developing more for this, but damn i want more from this game. i want more control more story more adventure.
the only complaint i have- while playing the game, it gave me a never ending Bonner... Fuck the shit Bro.
this was some amazing art work done by the dev.

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
How long is the game? I want to be able to play through the entire content easily.
Read my feeling about it. you can play through it Entirely but- be advised it is full of adventure and you probably will need some extra time. So when you dont have school, and its better finish your Homework and than start the game. Lol. :LOL:

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
what about violence and dominance
There's plenty of that in the game though. She gets assraped by a black bull, facefucked by your average 4channer(the "oldschool" ones atleast) and plenty more. If you go into the game looking for that kind of content you won't be disappointed.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Your animations go way beyond the DAZ stills... how would someone get started on that kind on animation we see in the sex scenes
The funny thing is, the renders are 'stills'. But combined, rigged and and animated in real time using Unity's skinned sprite system.

This video shows the basics of the system. It's mostly used for character animations, but I twisted it for more devious purposes.

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
The funny thing is, the renders are 'stills'. But combined, rigged and and animated in real time using Unity's skinned sprite system.

This video shows the basics of the system. It's mostly used for character animations, but I twisted it for more devious purposes.
Thanks

sportymarc

May 17, 2020
strange.... i started playing the game but in the first episode, where you have to press the light-switch, m character always walks LEFT when i press nothing on the keyboard.....!!!????

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
strange.... i started playing the game but in the first episode, where you have to press the light-switch, m character always walks LEFT when i press nothing on the keyboard.....!!!????
Check if you have a joystick connected. The game can read joystick inputs and it can make the character move if it's drifting or not calibrated

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Dear Mr Architect. Are you interested in implementing new just additional conten in this game? I think your fanbase would go nuts. I have sooooo much ideas. If you are interested feel free to contact me :)
He has another game, Lust is a Stranger , and he has an excellent record of finishing his games, focusing on one at a time, so, it is improbable he will come back on this, at least till when he has finished Lust is a Stranger

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes