4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Definitive edition version of Lara, the first game in the rebooted version? she was 21 then I think the model used in this is the latest where she is 26.
Yes, the Lara from your sig. The older face doesn't looks like 26, more like mid thirties.
No problems with NTR because of this.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
UGH!! Unity is causing me to lose my mind! This is what I'm dealing with, WHAT is causing this???
View attachment 312587 View attachment 312587 View attachment 312588 View attachment 312588
I just donwloaded the game (this game is a new one for me) and got the same thing. I also read The Architect post about not being able to re-create this problem. I haven't played around with different resolutions but that may fix this problem, then again I'm sure other players have already tried this and got nowhere!

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
How to cheat in blackjack? Wheres the save files location?
Press Esc to find the quick saves, you can't actually save yourself.
In order to cheat in Blackjack, walk past the area where the Coconut tree is and find a native kid who you may or may not have seen before. He'll tell you where the second deck is to help you cheat.

Doragor

Sep 9, 2018
I think the Summertime Saga trophy is bugged

So I did the boobjob scene (where you get knocked by the coconuts and some kid takes advantage)
But there's another one with the same name but different description.

I can't get the "Accept an 'innocent' boy help..." Summertime Saga

black fang

Sep 27, 2017
Can someone here please tell me how to get the lara first orgasm scene, got all the others just cant figure out this one

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I think the Summertime Saga trophy is bugged

So I did the boobjob scene (where you get knocked by the coconuts and some kid takes advantage)
But there's another one with the same name but different description.

I can't get the "Accept an 'innocent' boy help..." Summertime Saga
Yes. This one is bugged too. damn it

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
posted
Hi folks!
Here's a OSX build of v0.2.6.
This build was not tested at all (I don't have a Mac to do it). So I recommend playing it only if you don't have any other means to run the win-x86 version published yesterday.
I already found some minor bugs in v0.2.6 but nothing game breaking yet ("Summertime Saga II" and "Leisure Suit Larry V" trophies won't pop-up) I'll wait a little more to see if a patched version will be needed.
Peace!

[DOWNLOAD]

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull and SuperMaxo

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
Thanks for the bug report

This is a problem a few people have with Unity animated sprite meshes (3D planes) I was never able to reproduce (even in a very old laptop). Maybe it's the graphics driver's fault but I can't say without reproducing.
Admittedly my PC is a POS so I wouldn't doubt if it just that my PC isn't capable of running the game but here are some screenshot of my system specs.

313321 313322

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
Yes, ok...tbh. Your CPU is now 9 and a half years old and the integrated GPU is 11 years old. Thats ancient. :sneaky:
:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO: Like I said it's a piece of shit but it gets the job done. I guess I just won't be playing any unity games until I'm forced to buy a new PC. A lot of the components on my computer no longer receive updates because they're so outdated.

• Haha
Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO: Like I said it's a piece of shit but it gets the job done. I guess I just won't be playing any unity games until I'm forced to buy a new PC.
Yes, and don't even think about any kind of Unreal Engine game! :LOL:(y)

• Haha
Reactions: ADIDAS

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
I have tried before :ROFLMAO: it was a horrible experience. Took like 5 minutes for the graphics to render in when I tried to turn to the left. Like a bad acid trip.
According to your specs, that problem is your integrated GPU. You dont need to have a good CPU for these kind of games in my opinion. I think a new graphics card for like 50 to 100 bucks would do the trick for you. But you can always check what exactly is at maximum capacity when you start something and look at the Task Manager.
If you are considering buying a new PC you really dont have to spend a lot of money.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
According to your specs, that problem is your integrated GPU. You dont need to have a good CPU for these kind of games in my opinion. I think a new graphics card for like 50 to 100 bucks would do the trick for you. But you can always check what exactly is at maximum capacity when you start something and look at the Task Manager.
If you are considering buying a new PC you really dont have to spend a lot of money.
I'm able to develop and run the game in a 6 years old laptop with an Intel Integrated video chip at 30FPS. I don't think a powerful graphics chip is needed. The problem might be on the software: an old/poor graphics drivers or lack of support for DirectX 10 or 11.

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
I'm able to develop and run the game in a 6 years old laptop with an Intel Integrated video chip at 30FPS. I don't think a powerful graphics chip is needed. The problem might be on the software: an old/poor graphics drivers or lack of support for DirectX 10 or 11.
To be honest i didnt read his earlier comments or what the exact problem might be, i just know from my experience that the integrated GPU is usually the problem.
And to be honest im quite amazed by the fact that you can run a rendering software on a laptop with an old integrated video chip :O. thats insane.

Also please include anal and rape, haha

xue

May 31, 2017
heres...a guide kinda to get out of the mansion?????? of 5/30/2019

When you gain control of the character and get out depot/storage room. talk to the maid two times to advance things more easier. head up stairs and go to library and talk to the butler and chose the two converstions and leave. go to Laras room where a scene would occur. after that scene, head to the computer room.
upon entering there should be a computer in the first area. in that area, go to the computer and turn it on VIA moving the mouse to the power button to turn on the monitor. once prompted, it'll say something about a server. leave the computer and head to your left and the servers should be there. examine them and you should have something saying about you solving a easy puzzle. then go back to the computer and unlock it. browse through the files until one of them requires a PIN, scene in the master room etc. exit room and head upstairs
go to the laras room once more, then go to the libary and talk to the butler. a 3rd option should appear. choose that and go to the phone and call the pizza guy. enter the libary and examine the table. one of the books should have the PIN. go back to the computer and put in the PIN. *can be buggy, so if theres a pin already inputted, just press ENTER. after looking at the files, go to sleep. your room is located at an end of the hall to the left that can ascess through going through the computer room.
day 2, get lara out of the room. go upstairs to laras room and shell ask you to ask the butler to get the pool ready. do that and go back to her room, door should be locked. go to the maid and shell ask you to take some photos of lara. go to the computer room and look at the pool room VIA camera. go back to the maid and get the keys. look through the laras room on both nightstands. the LEFT should have, PILLS on the pillow, PILLS in the drawer, swap it and examine everything you can see. go to the right side of the night stand and examine everything you see too. get out and you should be able to pick up her trash that she wants you to take to the depot room. upon doing that, examine the trash and get the DILDO. GO back to laras room and put that in her backpack. upon sabotaging her room, you should have a scene with the main character saying, everythings a GO. if not you need to sabotage a bit more things in her room. like her notes and bag. also in the libary you can look for the gun under the book. dunno if that advances the story.

Reactions: misterday

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
how do you negotiate with the guard inside the village??, i only get hit with the weapon a get arrested, so i cant unlock the bloobjob at the jail

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes