• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Don't know if this has been reported (or fixed), but in 2.6, inside the jail, if Clara gets imprisoned a second time (got out the first time using the old pee-on-a-live-wire trick), and she crouches to examine the wire again, you're stuck, can't get out of the dialogue window; had to reload a previous save. Not super major, but thought dev would want to know (he is active here, is he not?)

Reactions: The Architect

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Ok, I appreciate the change to the quick save practices, rechecked my last save after completing the update. It ended with the door opening, which is fine. I can't wait until you finally get to the next house section so I'll be looking forward to that. All in all this ended rather well. Though seeing what this update was, I think you would have been better off waiting on the last update and just including this as an all in one.

Something to note for the future. Can't wait to see what's next.

jaycyke

Feb 25, 2018
Were there a sex/hot scene after you found the lever, in my case there was none.

BTW,how many chapters are you intend to make?

Last edited:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Having problems with the screen. Does not appear the whole screen in my pc then I can not pick sometimes to follow the game, for example in the tech room, when swich on the pc and try to go to the left, the sode left of the sceen do not appear in my pc then I can see the indicator to go to the left and I can not do anything else,
Someone knows how correct this problem with the size of the screen in order to see the whole screen?
Sorry per my english

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
As you can see, the borders right and left do not appear and when there is something that you must to pict there for me is impossible

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes