4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
how do you negotiate with the guard inside the village??, i only get hit with the weapon a get arrested, so i cant unlock the bloobjob at the jail
She needs to be arrested two times: entering the village (lose fight or jump wall) and searching for keys (keep asking the village guard to get in or screw up the bucket game)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
OzBrit

NTR flag for what? Lara isn't with anyone including the MC and the MC is the one that is controlling everything so the MC is the one that is corrupting Lara and is deciding what happens to Lara.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Finally gave this it's first try, and i got to say I'm excited at the potential. After the phenomenal failure that was HnS 3, this feels like it could be a great return to form for The Architect.

After playing out everything available, it's clear there will be plenty of opportunity to push Miss Roft towards corruption ands Trust without endangering her safety or virginity. For example, losing to the boss thug in Blackjack can earn you plenty of corruption without risking unprotected sex with a filthy goon, and you can go back and win anyways to earn those trust points. A win-win in my book.

Looking forward to more, but after wasting my money on HnS 3 I'll reframe from supporting until the finished product this time.

Reactions: roro and vanuyak

spiderman2099

Jan 18, 2018
heres...a guide kinda to get out of the mansion?????? of 5/30/2019

When you gain control of the character and get out depot/storage room. talk to the maid two times to advance things more easier. head up stairs and go to library and talk to the butler and chose the two converstions and leave. go to Laras room where a scene would occur. after that scene, head to the computer room.
upon entering there should be a computer in the first area. in that area, go to the computer and turn it on VIA moving the mouse to the power button to turn on the monitor. once prompted, it'll say something about a server. leave the computer and head to your left and the servers should be there. examine them and you should have something saying about you solving a easy puzzle. then go back to the computer and unlock it. browse through the files until one of them requires a PIN, scene in the master room etc. exit room and head upstairs
go to the laras room once more, then go to the libary and talk to the butler. a 3rd option should appear. choose that and go to the phone and call the pizza guy. enter the libary and examine the table. one of the books should have the PIN. go back to the computer and put in the PIN. *can be buggy, so if theres a pin already inputted, just press ENTER. after looking at the files, go to sleep. your room is located at an end of the hall to the left that can ascess through going through the computer room.
day 2, get lara out of the room. go upstairs to laras room and shell ask you to ask the butler to get the pool ready. do that and go back to her room, door should be locked. go to the maid and shell ask you to take some photos of lara. go to the computer room and look at the pool room VIA camera. go back to the maid and get the keys. look through the laras room on both nightstands. the LEFT should have, PILLS on the pillow, PILLS in the drawer, swap it and examine everything you can see. go to the right side of the night stand and examine everything you see too. get out and you should be able to pick up her trash that she wants you to take to the depot room. upon doing that, examine the trash and get the DILDO. GO back to laras room and put that in her backpack. upon sabotaging her room, you should have a scene with the main character saying, everythings a GO. if not you need to sabotage a bit more things in her room. like her notes and bag. also in the libary you can look for the gun under the book. dunno if that advances the story.
how to examine the trash i have it in my inventory but i cant click it.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Good shit is this what this devs other games are like? because i really liked the elements and story of this one. Will be looking forward to more in the future. I don't even usually try these still in development games but since this one seem to have good things said about it i thought why not. Really like the corruption and other elements you can alter to fit the girl the way you want and stuff.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Love the game Great start and looking forward to future updates. 2 Comments/Suggestions and 1 Question

1/ Given that "Clara" is molested by pretty much everyone except the MC (at least so far) Surely this game needs an NTR flag
2/ Can you increase the number of saves, or better still have a Permanent auto save at critical points such as chapter ends as at present you lose flexibility to go back very quickly
3/ Apart from the Orgasm Trophy bug as noted, How do you get the "Innocent Boy" Trophy? I think I have gone through all options but that one also is still Locked.

Cheers and Thank you :D
I wouldnt say its NTR, maybe if he was her boyfriend/friend or is gonna be at some point. Its more voyeur cuckold then anything else tbh since you are the one throwing her into these situations. Could use an interracial tag though that seems to fit the scene.

Reactions: OzBrit

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
I wouldnt say its NTR, maybe if he was her boyfriend/friend or is gonna be at some point. Its more voyeur cuckold then anything else tbh since you are the one throwing her into these situations. Could use an interracial tag though that seems to fit the scene.
I take your point. I was talking more from the perspective that "you", as the MC, are the only one who doesn't (so far at least) get to take advantage of her - but I accept that does not make it NTR, probably is closer to cockolding as you suggest

Reactions: mazqaz

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
posted
Hi, folks!
I hope you liked the latest release. I already started to work on the next version and I'm thinking about making it a bit shorter but quicker release because v0.2.6 ended right near of the end of chapter 2.
The plan is to close chapter chapter 2 in this version, adding one more hot scene!
I'll bring more news soon. Keep tuned!
Peace!

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Great story line again (thanks) although my favourite game of yours remains even if it ended (for now) when the best parts were about to start.

jaycyke

Feb 25, 2018
Man, not only Lara looks smoking hot, but the storyline can be very humorous at time.

But I do wish there will be more explanation on the cor/trust/mind attributions down the road.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes