4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

lion100

Jun 28, 2018
HOW DO I GET "WOULD YOU KINDLY..."TROPHY- USE THE TRAINED TRIGGER TO TAKE BACK CONTROL
I CANT FIND IT ON PDF WALKTROUGH

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2017
how to add saves ? I tried with the instructions in this thread but i cannot find the folder app data, i just have a folder with the name of the game and the files inside
It's usually in your user directory and also be sure to tick the "hidden items" on your view tab. The Appdata folder is a hidden folder
[default drive letter]:/Users/[user name]/Appdata

fadran

Jul 26, 2021
how to add saves ? I tried with the instructions in this thread but i cannot find the folder app data, i just have a folder with the name of the game and the files inside
I cant find it either. And I forgot to cllect the files. Why did they make the save system so complex, I wonder

Aryan06

Apr 20, 2020
Tried to play this, but the texts were not coming up properly. I was getting the text keys instead like [save-1], [turn-lights-on] etc.

jdoch

Oct 16, 2017
So the Walkthrough is only available on a crappy uploader where you HAVE to install a firefox extension to download anything. WTF!?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
So the Walkthrough is only available on a crappy uploader where you HAVE to install a firefox extension to download anything. WTF!?
WTF indeed. Like, what the fuck are you talking about? The link in the OP works well (just checked, DL'ed and had a look), guess you never heard of adblockers or window pop-ups disabled; funny thing is, that you can get the download easily without them as well, just saying; and if GOD FORBID you were to search for the term "walkthrough" in the thread in the searchbox at the top-right, you would be able to find this post (https://f95zone.to/threads/goons-raid-her-v1-0-1-the-architect.25782/page-176#post-6965197) with a PDF version of the walkthrough in the OP (much appreciated) on effing MEGA - but who knows, maybe it will ask you to install Windows 12.

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

jdoch

Oct 16, 2017
WTF indeed. Like, what the fuck are you talking about? The link in the OP works well (just checked, DL'ed and had a look), guess you never heard of adblockers or window pop-ups disabled; funny thing is, that you can get the download easily without them as well, just saying; and if GOD FORBID you were to search for the term "walkthrough" in the thread in the searchbox at the top-right, you would be able to find this post (https://f95zone.to/threads/goons-raid-her-v1-0-1-the-architect.25782/page-176#post-6965197) with a PDF version of the walkthrough in the OP (much appreciated) on effing MEGA - but who knows, maybe it will ask you to install Windows 12.
Dude ...

I tried it again now and yes, you can download it from there indeed after clicking on "Download" 5 TIMES(!) you are indeed forwarded to the actual download link instead of some site that tries to con you into downloading something fishy. (And yes, of course i have an adblocker.)

That is not what i would call a legit file hoster! That's shady bs.

And why would I use a search function for something that is already linked there. You are really reaching low here to make your argument. If your local bank would try to rip you off 5 times before offering a legitimate deal, would you recommend it to your friends? I would hope not.

Reactions: Enigmanic

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Dude ...

I tried it again now and yes, you can download it from there indeed after clicking on "Download" 5 TIMES(!) you are indeed forwarded to the actual download link instead of some site that tries to con you into downloading something fishy. (And yes, of course i have an adblocker.)

That is not what i would call a legit file hoster! That's shady bs.

And why would I use a search function for something that is already linked there. You are really reaching low here to make your argument. If your local bank would try to rip you off 5 times before offering a legitimate deal, would you recommend it to your friends? I would hope not.
Well, I guess we are both grasping at straws here, then. But the real moral of the story is that your adblocker is shit or your settings are in shambles (--or you may have adware--). Running a virgin Firefox 95.0.2 here with literally only an adblocker (on default settings) and nothing else for extensions, and this is all I see after waiting 15 seconds (and nothing popping up or whatever, during the countdown, or after I clicked the link in the OP btw) and then clicking on 'Free Download' once...
1641161810563.png
So... I still sort of stand by what I wrote. AdGuard is the adblocker extension which I'm using.

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Go right and go to the kid. Do you know where I can find a card deck? After the conversation go right and check the wall
---
hm nothing on the right . i see the picture where wall area is shown but non-interactable ...
prolly i dont need to do that...

Last edited:

jdoch

Oct 16, 2017
So... I still sort of stand by what I wrote. AdGuard is the adblocker extension which I'm using.
Maybe i'll give that a try. Thanks for the tip. Regardless, i also stand by what i said: That is one shady Webhoster. Why use it when there are so many good ones to choose.

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes