4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
Is there any way to actually get the scenes with dialogue in the gallery? (Edit: Nevermind, I just found out that no dialogue was added to the scenes in the gallery because the dev said there were too many variables to deal with. That's bullshit. I've played H games where there were plenty of path and corruption variables to take into account that always had their dialogue with every scene in the gallery, because not everyone wants to play through the whole damn game again to enjoy the scene with the dialogue. Really poor quality of life choice overall for the finished product. Could have easily coded specified text to be grabbed based on set variables modified in a separate section for trust, corruption, dominance points, etc.)
You can use these saves and you will have dialogue, this is the best I can offer :)

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/09/855644_Goons_Raid_Her.zip

Frankcosta04

May 6, 2020
Is there a bug with my downloads that I don't see any files in the zip folder after I download from the OP? I can't go through 175 pages to find a working one, please help. I'm on Windows.

lolwut

Oct 15, 2016
What is the variable that determines Virginity? I'm trying to mess around with the save files using an online save edit but haven't figured it out yet

Akachan

Jan 18, 2018
Sorry if this was asked before (searched but couldn't find), but is the Freedom Bulls boss a parody? I found and the banner has pretty much the same guy.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
What's been seen and experienced:
- Dev certainly is talented, developed/developing very good and unique games.
- His games are getting better and more interesting with every new release.
- Completed several games with regular updates AFAIK.
- Tons of positive reviews.
- One of the most original adult game I've ever played, amazing.

Expectation: Dev must be a big earner after all these years of good work and this great game.

Reality: What the... 330 patrons only!

Conclusion: Another baffling mystery of adult gaming... :unsure:

Score: Team Milk 69 - Team Work 13

Reactions: BoosterBoards

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I have the vintage PC game in storage and swear she had at least DD cups!

View attachment 246667
Judging from her bust, waist, hips neck, she is above average in proportions for a fit person. I have had a variety of participation with sizes, I agree with the old adages, more than a handful, and more than a mouthful. Features that the lady wishes she has make her a lot more appreciative for that attention you give her. The titjob, is better than a footjob, but I prefer the titjob with the simultaneous bj. The only time I support plastic work is for disfigurement or health.

lion100

Jun 28, 2018
can someone talk to me about to get become priest trophy and whose the guy in black when after the tunnels and before the snake

lion100

Jun 28, 2018
Judging from her bust, waist, hips neck, she is above average in proportions for a fit person. I have had a variety of participation with sizes, I agree with the old adages, more than a handful, and more than a mouthful. Features that the lady wishes she has make her a lot more appreciative for that attention you give her. The titjob, is better than a footjob, but I prefer the titjob with the simultaneous bj. The only time I support plastic work is for disfigurement or health.
can u help me get trophies?

Helmut290456

May 10, 2019
Hiho,

very nice game, it makes many fun! And thanks for the good translate to german langue.

Very good work!
Have a nice day
Helmut

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes