4.70 star(s) 149 Votes
Apr 27, 2021
Played this weekend for the first time: marvellous game!! I hope there will be a sequel!!:love:
I've finished just a path (the "good guy"), but I wanna try all the other paths, and to see what happens making Lara more "available".
Really good the renders and the humour, and there are many paths to follow.
Kudos to the DEV!!

Reactions: Chris76

Kambo

Jan 25, 2018
I first played this back in 0.6 and came back to it not realising that it was finished last year.

This game is phenomenal.

How good is it? I usually only play corruption games when I'm in a particularly sore mood, and when I downloaded this I didn't even know it had a romance path. Only the best corruption games manage to make feel bad enough for the corruptible ladies to change my mind - and that's exactly what I did for Lara.

Kudos to the creator. I might try the other paths later on, but were I not a broke-ass I would totally support this shiz.

Reactions: selectivepaperclip

animan1

Dec 12, 2018
Excellent game. My one quibble is that it is difficult to skip through dialogue when you going for a different ending and just want to see the variant content.

Would love to see a sequel with the Uncharted women. Ideally with Sam from this game as a side character with more content.

Reactions: xw1

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Hey Leute, das Spiel gefällt mir wirklich so gut, dass ich es in meine Sprache übersetzen wollte. Aber ich verstehe diesen Satz nicht. Warum findet Mia diesen Satz lustig?

Schau... Wir sind Kollegen... Lass uns einander vertrauen... Lass uns so sein wie...</s>
die Arbeitergewerkschaft Croft Manor</s>
T-Shirt hee... Du bist lustig...</s>

Last edited:

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Hey guys, I really like the game, so much that I wanted to translate it in my language. But I don't understand this sentence. Why does Mia find this sentence funny?

Look... We are colleagues... Let's trust each other... Let's be like...</s>
the Croft Manor workers union</s>
Tee hee... You're funny...</s>
A worker's union (or syndicate) is when a class of workers band together and make decisions collectively, so that they can have more bargaining power when negotiating with their employer.

Unions are normally something that only makes sense for a large group of workers, making a union for the "Croft Manor workers", with formal guidelines and regulations, would be silly since there is just a whole 3 independently contracted employees working for Clara.

Webleten

Feb 17, 2018
How many sex scenes actually involve the mc?
Or is the majority of the game's content Lara getting fucked by others?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
How many sex scenes actually involve the mc?
Or is the majority of the game's content Lara getting fucked by others?
Don't have the exact numbers, but I would estimate the game's content is about 3/4 scenes not involving the MC (counting both scenes with other people and solo scenes for Lara).

I think in total there are around 7 scenes between the MC and Lara, but most of them are in the second half of the game.

Webleten

Feb 17, 2018
Don't have the exact numbers, but I would estimate the game's content is about 3/4 scenes not involving the MC (counting both scenes with other people and solo scenes for Lara).

I think in total there are around 7 scenes between the MC and Lara, but most of them are in the second half of the game.
Thanks for answering, should I bother playing the game if I'm only interested in the romance path?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Thanks for answering, should I bother playing the game if I'm only interested in the romance path?
I'd say so, it is a fun game and the art is good, consider using a walkthrough though because you need to make some correct decisions to be able to successfully protect Lara from the goons that want to raid her.

Also while the scenes with the MC may not be the majority of the scenes, they are usually fairly long and well made, so there is a good ammount of content for the romance path, it just takes a bit longer to start than the scenes from other routes.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Is there any way to actually get the scenes with dialogue in the gallery? (Edit: Nevermind, I just found out that no dialogue was added to the scenes in the gallery because the dev said there were too many variables to deal with. That's bullshit. I've played H games where there were plenty of path and corruption variables to take into account that always had their dialogue with every scene in the gallery, because not everyone wants to play through the whole damn game again to enjoy the scene with the dialogue. Really poor quality of life choice overall for the finished product. Could have easily coded specified text to be grabbed based on set variables modified in a separate section for trust, corruption, dominance points, etc.)

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes