4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
In my mind I'm going, "Ok so she going to become dependent or obsessed over me, cool got it."
If you're looking for something like this, then play again and protect her mind stat. Just raise her corruption stat and keep her violence stat low. High trust is fine too, but you will have to pick a stat during the late game. I usually pick corruption. I think it's the best status for her. A complete and obsessed slut.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
If you're looking for something like this, then play again and protect her mind stat. Just raise her corruption stat and keep her violence stat low. High trust is fine too, but you will have to pick a stat during the late game. I usually pick corruption. I think it's the best status for her. A complete and obsessed slut.
I wasn't looking for it, that just what I assumed seeing how the majority of the time in western made game that's usually what it boils down to the majority of the time.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
My Lara finished the game with 100 Corruption and 0 Mind. It was shockingly fun at the final level and then at the conclusion

Reactions: orto23

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I just thought I'd leave a note for Mac users having trouble opening unity games since Catalina. I had this problem and figured it out. I don't know if it's somewhere in this thread already, but one more time couldn't hurt. Catalina's built-in archive utility corrupts the .app file on Unity games, so they won't open. You'll get a msg that says "this program can't be opened." Use Unarchiver or something else besides archive utility to unzip and the games play fine.
FYI, this is not a Catalina problem per se. nor a Unity one. I've seen this happen with High Sierra and Ren'Py games as well. What is happening is that the executable file inside the app has lost its execute permission during unzipping. Using The Unarchiver does indeed prevent this as you say. Another option, when you don't have the zip file anymore and can't dowlnoad it again, is to add the execute permission back to the file with the chmod command in Terminal.
In Terminal, type 'chmod a+x ' (without the quotes, note there's a space after the x) and drag the executable in the window to fill out the path to the file. To find the executable, right click on app, Show package contents and go to /Contents/MacOS.

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Is the game complete? In chapter 2, some scenes are missing and the game tells that they will be available in the future version?
Yes, the_Architect is calling the game complete. He has no plans to work on the game in the future. He should have removed that placeholder text where he said he was going to add something to a scene. He didn't though. It's as done as it's going to get, unless he comes back to it some day. Don't bet on that. I'd love to see a sequel though.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Yes, the_Architect is calling the game complete. He has no plans to work on the game in the future. He should have removed that placeholder text where he said he was going to add something to a scene. He didn't though. It's as done as it's going to get, unless he comes back to it some day. Don't bet on that. I'd love to see a sequel though.
The last version of the game is not the v1.0 some people plays, but the v1.0.1. This version fixes a few minor bugs and removes the lost placeholders.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Heck yeah. I'm actually relieved to hear that there actually is a v1.01, because the fact that there was (and is, in the OP) a mac v1.01 and nothing in sight but a v1.0 fow Windows, has been driving me nuts a lilttle bit... xD
Can't help it; I'm a version whore/fetishist... Muhaha.

At any rate some people -including myself- fired away that question, but afaik this is the first acknowledgement - from the architect of the game himself, no less.
Btw, it's a mighty fine game. Congrats.

ljfljf

May 12, 2019
could anybody tell me how to achieve send nudes trophies? I have take the photo in chapter 2 by larry, but it doesn't trigger in chapter 4

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes