4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Is there a song list or does anyone know who song Stand by me?
# STAND BY ME by Ema Grace

She is amazing. I also use her music in prior games.
Check the readme.txt in the game main folder for the list of music / artists

Reactions: damndor and Odin73

aezur

Nov 21, 2019
Is this final version already? THere seems to be quite a few events and puzzles missing in the game where you get a message about being implemented in the future. But this hasn't been updated since 2019 so that's it?

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Is this final version already? THere seems to be quite a few events and puzzles missing in the game where you get a message about being implemented in the future. But this hasn't been updated since 2019 so that's it?
This is all he's going to do. He got tired of working on it, so he slap-dash finished it and is calling it completed.

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
i'd hardly call it "slap-dash"
Perhaps that's too strong a term. He rushed it, though. The whole game goes at a nice pace and then you can tell when he decided that he wanted to stop working on it and it wraps up abruptly.

I won't even mention the expanded Royal version of the game that he had planned and now acts like he never said it.

The game is good and I like it, but I'm disappointed that he got burned out.

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
Perhaps that's too strong a term. He rushed it, though. The whole game goes at a nice pace and then you can tell when he decided that he wanted to stop working on it and it wraps up abruptly.

I won't even mention the expanded Royal version of the game that he had planned and now acts like he never said it.

The game is good and I like it, but I'm disappointed that he got burned out.
that i'll agree with, when you get back to the village it really does feel like a different game at times.

Nov 21, 2020
I just thought I'd leave a note for Mac users having trouble opening unity games since Catalina. I had this problem and figured it out. I don't know if it's somewhere in this thread already, but one more time couldn't hurt. Catalina's built-in archive utility corrupts the .app file on Unity games, so they won't open. You'll get a msg that says "this program can't be opened." Use Unarchiver or something else besides archive utility to unzip and the games play fine.

Reactions: HornyNewt

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
So im finally playing this after realizing it said completed, ignoring the parts that say "will be added later" I went the low mind path and I gotta say... this is the second time in the history of H-games that I just felt bad for the mc who was being broken. I mean damn, I expected the low mind path to make her dumber and more easily manipulated, but this straight nuked her confidence... I'm probably going to do one more rune through where I don't let her be raped out the wazoo just to see how the game feels.

I freaking hated the whole camera control mouse thing and the scaling select choices, like seriously what was the point.

Reactions: cooldude33

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
So im finally playing this after realizing it said completed, ignoring the parts that say "will be added later" I went the low mind path and I gotta say... this is the second time in the history of H-games that I just felt bad for the mc who was being broken. I mean damn, I expected the low mind path to make her dumber and more easily manipulated, but this straight nuked her confidence... I'm probably going to do one more rune through where I don't let her be raped out the wazoo just to see how the game feels.

I freaking hated the whole camera control mouse thing and the scaling select choices, like seriously what was the point.
yeah, the mind path really messes her up. but one thing i appreciate is that you can play it like a mostly straight puzzle game and avoid most of the bad stuff for her.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
yeah, the mind path really messes her up. but one thing i appreciate is that you can play it like a mostly straight puzzle game and avoid most of the bad stuff for her.
Im not complaining lol or anything I just didn't realize how destroyed her actual character was going to be. In my mind I'm going, "Ok so she going to become dependent or obsessed over me, cool got it."

What I got..." Jesus fucking christ, did she just piss herself at the sight of a damn snake? Is she talking about how scared she is of the bad men and asking the mc, an idiot who would probably trip over a twig and break all the bones in his body in the forest to protect her? This is Lara croft, right? There is no why n hell we broke her confidence to this point,"

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes