4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

kden

Jan 30, 2019
This game is so good, very well made overall, great piece of story writing, corruption path, innocent path, everything is just as perfect as it is. The last NTR scene is an icing on the cake.

The game is made for sick pervs like me who enjoy the poor soul gets crushed into pieces, the angel gets to do dirty jobs (literally) for a greater good.

Well done, hats off to The Architect , you've outdone yourself.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
This game is so good, very well made overall, great piece of story writing, corruption path, innocent path, everything is just as perfect as it is. The last NTR scene is an icing on the cake.

The game is made for sick pervs like me who enjoy the poor soul gets crushed into pieces, the angel gets to do dirty jobs (literally) for a greater good.

Well done, hats off to The Architect , you've outdone yourself.
that last scene is in both paths? or just in the corruption path?

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
How many times do you have to play through the game to unlock everything? And is there a walkthrough where the routes are split up and not all thrown together?

gpetrov23

May 14, 2018
How many times do you have to play through the game to unlock everything? And is there a walkthrough where the routes are split up and not all thrown together?
There are 4 paths I think, but once you finish a chapter you unlock all scenes from it in the gallery (without dialogue sadly. just the CGs)

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Hello I'm playing Hack'n Stalk right now. I have achieved almost everything except 3 things. How can I get the good and the bad end? And how do I get the one with Han solo?
I hope who can help me : (

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes