4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
is the group sex and rape optional ? i dont want some mmf action here.... meh
Both of those are avoidable, but you have to play the game well and make good decisions to protect the heroine from abuse. The game still has a pretty decent romance path if you do your best to protect the heroine, so in my opinion the game is worth playing even if you don't care for the more hardcore fetishes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: R P

japanfan6969

May 22, 2020
hmm, not sure. she does give the guard a handy and a blowjob. not sure if there is supposed to be anything else.
Hi there. How can i get the BJ Scene? Every time Lara called the guard leads to the handy scene. What is here the trick to get the blowjob?

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
I've just finished this. What a fucking epic game.

Congratulations to the developer.

He deserved WAY more than ~300 patrons. I was actually surprised when I found that he had only that many, given the sheer quality of this game in all aspects of gamedev(art, writing, gameplay...). I can only imagine what this guy could do with better support.

Last edited:

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I just did a first playthrough of the "good" route, meaning high trust and you become her boyfriend and I don't think you really need a walkthrough. The puzzles are all very simple and it's also not too hard to figure out how to get her through the situations unharmed. You can easily reload when you make mistakes since it keeps many autosaves. Just be sure to "collect" a save before you finish a chapter.

The only things I think you could easily miss:
Perception points:
Click on Claras hand after solving the puzzle for her.
Pills next to her pillow in the bedroom
Hole just above mc's matress

Two options for mias trust I found non obvious:
Tell her the joke about the union
Correctly tell her that she has an obsessive disorder

For the routes it's mostly:
Romance-Route: Trust high, be nice to her and give her good advice.
Mindbreak-Route: Mind low, Get her to loose and get her into distressing situations.
Slut-Route: Corruption high, Get her into sexual situations with other men.
Violence-Route: Get her to fight everyone and solve things violently.

You don't really need to do things perfectly and giving her some stats in other areas is not a real big deal.

Last edited:

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
So, can we turn Lara into a violent badass? I'm not sure I understand what the "Violence" route accomplishes, trying to figure it out before starting this game. Anyone can shed me some light?
Thanks in advance.
afaik, violence is not a route in itself, it just alters how certain scenes play out and allows Lara to go full killing machine to solve some of her challenges.

However, there is one particular interaction if you do a high-violence low-mind "submissive Lara" playthrough. She is normally very meek and submissive to the MC, but can be triggered into becoming a merciless killer on command

Aug 15, 2018
I thought the violence path would lead clara to be able to perform femdom scenes on rick. sadly this is not the case. big missed oppertunity here for another route/ending where not clara but rick instead is the submissive one. this route could have been activated by making clara very violent but at the same time have very high trust as well, but refusing to make a move on her as rick. leading to her forcing herself on rick.

Any way. very good game.

Aug 7, 2017
I thought the violence path would lead clara to be able to perform femdom scenes on rick. sadly this is not the case. big missed oppertunity here for another route/ending where not clara but rick instead is the submissive one. this route could have been activated by making clara very violent but at the same time have very high trust as well, but refusing to make a move on her as rick. leading to her forcing herself on rick.

Any way. very good game.
Yeah that was the same as I was thinking. I mean, the game has a warning that making her violent may have negative consequences, but it is completely irrelevant. Still, a very nice game

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Yeah that was the same as I was thinking. I mean, the game has a warning that making her violent may have negative consequences, but it is completely irrelevant. Still, a very nice game
I admit I did not try to make her extremely violent, but "negative consequences" does not mean at all femdom, even just making her do some shooting around, can be seen the risk is more that she become "trigger happy before anything else start shooting". Effectively, someone mentioned that one of the endings I did not try with high violence and low self-esteem, means that she become a kind of "killer on demand" when the MC triggers her, become the low self-esteem makes her dependent on the MC, the violence makes her "kill everybody who moves, and even the ones that stay still" :) .

The MC is manipulative and controlling, definitively not the type that would get to the in the situation of being submissive (because a femdom requires her to be dominant and him submissive). Effectively, if I remember correctly the MC has implanted as "safe word" in the subconscious of Lara, so if it seems she is getting out of control with violence, he can switch her off , in that kind of situation, foreseeing in the game the kind of scenario you mentioned about Lara becoming dominant, would mean basically contradicting the whole logic of the game.
That's a good reason (aside any other) for the Architect not to have put it in the game - effectively, none of his games I know about has a scenario of that type, and they could not have it, without being a contradiction with himself.

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes