4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Why trophy "Vilated heroin cherry" is not unlocked when MC had fucked her at tech room?
You might have unlocked it, just not saw it. I recall getting that achievement when I popped her cherry as the MC and was confused because I didn't really violate her since it was consensual.

Edit: On second thought, would dubious consent be considered violating her? Or is the achievement just aimed for her defloration?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think it's because at first, she is not too sure about going ahead with it as the MC has to convince her a bit to fuck her so I'm guessing that's why the achievement is called that.

alkeera

May 1, 2018
I finally tried this game, which turned out to be more than great, and now I have a question.
What is heroine's <mind> stat for? What does it affect?

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
I finally tried this game, which turned out to be more than great, and now I have a question.
You can get different scenes at the end of chapter 3 and start of chapter 4 with low mind stat.

From the official post

"The MIND stat is about her overall confidence or mind state. Lowing it opens routes where she becomes more submissive and easier to trick into scenes where CORRUPTION and TRUST wouldn't be enough. Notice that it's a kind of bad Karma route though (and other NPCs will also be able to take advantage of her state"

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
For example, at the end of chapter 3, if her mind stat is low enough, you can choose "force her head down" and make her give you a blowjob, instead of having sex. It's a pretty different kind of scene that way. Instead of you being there to be a friend and potential lover, she shows up looking for reassurance and you make her blow you instead. She walks away pretty shaken.

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
For example, at the end of chapter 3, if her mind stat is low enough, you can choose "force her head down" and make her give you a blowjob, instead of having sex. It's a pretty different kind of scene that way. Instead of you being there to be a friend and potential lover, she shows up looking for reassurance and you make her blow you instead. She walks away pretty shaken.
oh i need to replay it for sure now

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
Can I just save game when I need it? I really need wait autosave and save (collect) this autosave?

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
I'm not sure if you guys have tried changing the graphics quality when you first launch the game the box appears where you can change the settings.
I've posted this is many times and have tried all available options, having taught programming and PC service /Support for many years at a local college. All I got back was a sympathetic "We dont know" from the developer.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
You can save your game at the computer terminal in the mansion that's the only way, for now, the rest is mostly autosaved.
Tbh, that's my only gripe with Unity/RPG maker games: poor system of game saves.
Is there no work around for this?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I've posted this is many times and have tried all available options, having taught programming and PC service /Support for many years at a local college. All I got back was a sympathetic "We dont know" from the developer.
I've not had any issues with his myself I assume that it must be something to do with unity and certain graphics cards but I'm just guessing here I wish I could help.

Tbh, that's my only gripe with Unity/RPG maker games: poor system of game saves.
Is there no work around for this?
For now no but who knows maybe a better save system will be in the works of an update, the current state of saves works but it's not ideal I mean ideally it would be nice just to press the menu button and have a save option.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Hi folks!

Sorry for the long time without any news. I've been rumbling lately about life getting in the way of the game development and, when I was almost certain things would get better... shit just escalates.

Long story short, day-job is forcing me to relocate to some remote city in my shit-hole country (as that orange man used to say). It means I'll need to use a lot of my available time during the next couple of mounts planning how to move to the place with a family (while actively searching for a new job in a nicer spot of the world because... f*ck those guys).

Don't worry. I won't put the project on hold or cut it short (you know... HnS3). I just want to be honest so you can plan your pledges: during this time I won't be able to go back to the regular speed of releases I had in the beginning of the project. But I'll keep working and posting content info as frequently as humanly possible.

The next version will feature a new urban setting where our heroine will have to work a lot in order to recover the next piece of the puzzle. Here's a little preview:

ss.jpg
Peace !

kiryl

Oct 6, 2017
lookl like a guy with a barrel will get a little of that a$$ :D how lucky he is

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Damn that's a shame to hear hope you're all sorted soon but life and family always take priority first good luck with everything and hope to see you back developing this sooner or later :)

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
Wanna report a bug here. If you didn't hack the terminal before going to the library room, you won't have the "search table" DIALOGUE option and you might be allowed to go pass Winston and search the table...and you will never be able to get back to the right side of Winston EVER.

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
Wanna report a bug here. If you didn't hack the terminal before going to the library room, you won't have the "search table" DIALOGUE option and you might be allowed to go pass Winston and search the table...and you will never be able to get back to the right side of Winston EVER.

I have the same bug. I thought i was just alone with this bug or that I had wrongly downloaded something.

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes