4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi folks,
This is just a quick ping to say that I'm still (slowly) working in the game.
I'm planning an extended hot-scene and a new mini-game in next release.
I still can't promise release dates for a while, though.

Jun 17, 2018
Also, any solution to bug in jail? I hit the guard with bucket, and get in the jail where guard is sleeping. But I cannot see Croft and I cannot move her.

ps) well I solved it, all I had to do is just reload the recent save file.

Last edited:

Cannonspike

May 26, 2017
How much content does it have as of now?
Its got about an hour or two of content currently, (3 full chapters plus start of Chapter 4)
Having said that if you like tomb raider its worth a play but maybe wait a bit between each update to get the most content

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Its got about an hour or two of content currently, (3 full chapters plus start of Chapter 4)
Having said that if you like tomb raider its worth a play but maybe wait a bit between each update to get the most content
Eh. I'm not really a fan of Tomb Raider and I like it.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
ss.jpg

Hi folks!

I'm gradually trying to get back to the old development pace. The next planned hot scene is done, but I decided to extend the content of next release. I'll start posting progress roadmaps so you can check how things are going.

[100%] Uswana alleys exploration locations
[ 75%] Gambling mini-game
[100%] Body distraction scene
[ 0%] Gambling 'problem' scene
[ 30%] Black market shop
[ 0%] Black market scene

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Another gambling game I wonder if it will be similar to the Larry scene, fun fact Larry is Lara's first human kill in the rebooted version :p
So long as it doesn't turn into FET and introduce some new grindy mini-game every chapter...

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes